Ice surfing

— Good morning, Igneel-San. - Eric bowed politely, then stopped talking to Naomi and stood at attention in front of the red-haired man. Ignil on good she, how many times not asked, the would still continued turn to him on "San", until this and at all called " itself." It is not surprising, the discipline of this boy and rushing.

— Good morning. - The elder Loсkser bowed curtly. Today was quite warm, can be even said, a hot day, so worker Bathrobe on it not was, its feet and at all were barefoot. Her hair was loose and cascaded down her back in a straight dark blue cascade, moving slightly in the breeze. "You seem to have lost it."

She put her foot in the Bush behind her and pulled a notebook out of it, tossed it with a deft and quick movement of her toes, and it fell straight into Ignil's hand.

Eric's face fell in shock. He had no idea where the missing notebook was. Was about to apologize to the head, but seeing the frown Naomi, changed his mind. She herself had tried to wean him off the habit, sometimes even with a gentle but palpable slap on the head.

- Thanks, Naomi. - He nodded to the girl, ruffling her hair a little.

- You're welcome. - She leaned back against the tree and crossed her arms. A grin appeared on her lips, an attempt to stifle a chuckle at the sight of Eric's face. — Have you seen Natsu and his gang?" Or at least Juvia and Ao?

- We'll let you know as soon as we see it. - Eric saluted. Naomi shook her head.

— I haven't seen them since this morning. As soon as the sun rose, Natsu grabbed their hands and fled in an unknown direction with his gang. Juvia is a big and smart girl, she can look after them. I'm still a little worried, though. - She said softly, looking off into the distance.

— When near Natsu, — she lay down on her shoulder and the palm is Eric and this month, she turned her eyes towards him. - Then all will be well. He wouldn't let anyone hurt her. - He said confidently, squeezing her open shoulder. Her cheeks flushed slightly and she quickly looked away, closing her eyes.

- If you say so, it will be all right. - She turned to Igneel, who looked at them with a warm smile. — When does the meeting begin?"

- Five minutes. They  better hurry. On must be all without exceptions. Did you get in touch with your sister? - he asked walking back and forth Kasumi. She had tried to call juvia again, but because of her poor communications, She had been unable to do so.

— No. Not yet. Where the hell was she? If I see Natsu, I'll kill him! - she shouted angrily at the phone screen, squeezing it so hard it almost broke. In this moment to it not dared would approach even gray, so as Kasumi in righteous anger very dangerous.

Sighing, Ignil continued to ask everyone walking toward the barn if they had seen Natsu, Juvia, or any of the others who had not come, but they only threw up their hands or shook their heads.

- Don't worry, Igneel. — Lay on the shoulder of the dragon palm Akemi. — I didn't see where Natsu and Juvia went, but I'm sure they'll be here soon. - She smiled softly.

- I hope you're right. - The man sighed.

***

Meanwhile

- I got it, I got it! Don't worry! Everything is under control! — Across neighborhood were heard loud voices on the most a high and steep cliff friends, among which especially loud was smiling in all 32 tooth Natsu.

- We got it! - Gray shouted, helping his friend hold the surfboard in place. Under it was tied a large piece of ice, created by Juvia, which was already gradually beginning to melt under the hot rays of the sun.