First feelings

"You must make a decision, Zeref. And also save the girl with the power of a demon. It may still be in its infancy, but it grows every day, absorbing the human essence and feeding on the darkness in its heart. Juvia's strength is the same as her mother's and grandmother's, though she is only a half-breed. a woman's old voice said softly. — Igneel not always be there and you know it.

Natsu runs down the snow-strewn street, holding the unconscious body of a girl with blue hair. Steam escapes from his mouth, and he breathes heavily because of the long run and the fatigue enveloping his body.

— Besides, you know that she still has love in her heart for that boy whose soul is in darkness. Even if Natsu will be able to melt her heart, she is unlikely to answer him, still loves another. And this in no case should not be a marriage of convenience. Without her help we cannot win Etnologiju.

Juvia's pale lips move feebly, pronouncing an unfamiliar name. Natsu looks down at her in surprise, and when he hears the word, he feels as if he has been struck by thunder. Shaking his head and pushing the strange feeling away from him, he accelerates, clutching blueblack tighter.

"Whether she wants to or not, her life will never be the same again. It is hard and very painful to realize that the cause of all your troubles and misfortunes lies in yourself, and you can not do anything about it, but to go and live on. The power of ice, of course, is beautiful, but very dangerous, especially in the hands of a child. After her mother's death, she feels abandoned. Even though she has a family, she is still alone in this world. Hates people and his life. And this hatred leads her to the demon. You must open her heart. And you'll do it with Natsu's help.

***

"The power of the demon. The same power her mother and grandmother had. Because of this power, it is not accepted by society. People fear and hate what they don't understand. Especially those who somehow differ from them. Or try to use them for their own purposes. They with Natsu similar more, than seems on first glance. The memory of his brother's bright and joyous smile, his delight and enthusiasm, flashed through Zeref's mind. He was like a light warming everyone around him. "Natsu wants to become a magician and help other people. But to fulfill all his dreams, he must defeat Acnologia, and for this he needs a strong wife. I don't think they'll remember it now, but they used to play together when they were kids. She was thirteen, he was twelve, practically the same age. What a pity.»

With these thoughts, Zeref and Polyushka opened the door to the room, and froze on the threshold. Zeref's face showed all the shock and amazement at the sight.

Natsu and Juvia was sitting on the floor in front of the TV and waited, when it will begin to show musical shows. Zeref knew that his brother loved music, but he did not expect that they would have common interests. As and not expected moreover, that two utterly different as on character, so and on elements and essence human will quietly sit near with each other in empty room, dealing with one and those same.

"What's that?»

***

— Who is this boy?" Juvia asked Polyshka suddenly, as she was about to leave the house. Just before the door she paused and turned to the elderly, pink-haired woman, asking the question softly. — You said my fiance had fiery hair." Is that him?

— Yeah. His name is Natsu dragneel. He's twelve years old. Only a year younger than you. He's a fire mage, and trained by a fire-breathing dragon Agnila — hearing response, Juvia wanted to say something, but did not, as Polyushka continued. — He's never seen any other mages besides his family, much less the ice mages, so you're the first."