Acquaintance of fire and ice - (Part 3)

The Natsu have a few hours staring at the ceiling, unable to close my eyes and go to sleep. What not do you say about, watching the tenth dream, Zeref. Sleeps like a log from the moment he lay down on the futon.

If I could, I would have done so. he remembered his brother's words of the day before, and the way he had looked up at the night sky with a wistful and at the same time melancholy gaze.

"Are we all different? Yes? What is it?" he asked softly, looking at the opposite wall, beyond which was Juvia's room. "But... Who are we?" Something Zeref darkens. What's wrong with this Juvia? Can't sleep! — with a cry he jumped, and turning to brother began to shake his shoulder. — How the hell do you sleep?" Zeref, enough hints! Tell me normally! What are you hiding from me?

But he continued to sleep soundly, snoring softly.

"Brother?" Natsu shook him gently by the shoulder, but his expression didn't change. With a sigh, the boy lay back down and took a blue ribbon from his pajama pocket and held it up in front of him.

"And why do I still keep it to myself? He could have asked Polya to give it to Juvia. I think she would have let it in. So why? he held it close to his eyes. "I have no idea how to give it to her? I have a feeling this ribbon is very important to her. I have no idea how to explain it, but it is. Maybe if she comes out tomorrow, I'll walk over carefully and tell her what I want to tell her, and then she won't run away. Could it work? It is a pity that AKEMI left the house. She would have told me what to do and explained the reason for my strange behavior. I feel crazy. he glanced at the window, where the moon still shone against the dark blue sky. "It's a beautiful night. It is a pity that there is no opportunity to look at it and the stars. I wonder if she likes to look at them? Her hair and eyes are the same color. And yet, if you think about it, they are somewhat similar. She's mysterious and hiding something, and still..." — he closed his eyes, sinking into sleep. "Just as beautiful. Draws to itself, forcing you to want to unravel and learn all these secrets. Maybe tomorrow I will succeed?»

***

On the morrow

- So you and   Ignil not going to change his mind? Zeref asked quietly, sitting at the table opposite her, drinking tea.

— Haven't you seen how much your brother's behavior has changed?" Me seems, my choice him as times??? on psyche — - quietly answered rosy-haired woman, teetering to him its back and something preparing. — If he can melt and win her heart by uniting the clans, then together they will be invincible." Fire and ice are the main elements, together they can defeat the darkness. Especially because they were brought together by destiny, and we Agnila and her father only helped to make the first move. Sooner or later they would have met and gradually would have started to act at the same time. That's why I chose this girl.

***

"What's to be done?" Natsu asked himself, thoughtfully looking at the counters of shops and shops. He gripped his chin with his fingers and squinted around the stalls, remembering what his family loved. So... Gift for Ignia, mother, AKEMI, Zerafa and others... What do they give? Dolls? Cups? Key chains or flashlights? He walked over to one of the counters and inspected the wares meticulously, one hand in his coat pocket, fingers gripping the ribbon.

"Eh? A familiar aura... " he shivered, feeling the shivers and the cold envelop him despite the fact that the coat was warm enough. "That's right....»

He whirled around to see Juvia staring at the merchandise. She stood with her back to him in another part of the shop, not noticing him yet. Dressed just like the last one — coat, wrapped around his throat blue scarf laying on the shoulders and blades of blue strands, but instead of flooring the dress from under his coat, I could see the edge of the yucata white, legs all the same boots. She was looking at the candlelight counter, about to grab a couple.