Night adventure - (Part 1)

"Hush, guys, hush. — Shush don't speak behind his back friends, Natsu, leaning forward and crawling under the house, which has long been off the light. "We'll argue later, but now we have important business."

— I can't believe I'm getting into this." Alice shook her head, running her hand over her forehead. Clinging to the ground, she quickly and deftly crawled to the car.

"Actually, that's my line. Juvia, standing next to Natsu, smiled nervously. She looked around the car, trying to find a place to stick the crystal around her neck. — Who's next?" Hasten.

"Ladies first." She pushed gray toward the World, walking like a spider on all fours, ignoring his indignation behind her.

— I'm doing this because I want to get back at these guys, not because I like you or anything." Gray muttered, casting a quick glance out the dark window, beyond which he could see only the flowers on the sill and a few cracks left by AO's failed "flight."

— "Tsundere". - Alice and Juvia thought at the same time, rolling their eyes and crossing their arms.

- And remember,  — turned to the others Natsu, throwing on the shoulders of the scarf. - "Juvia and I drive, and you listen and follow orders. Especially when she's driving.

— I won't have a problem with that." I don't know about that. Alice jerked her thumb at Mira and gray, ignoring the murderous stares that pierced the back of Her head and back. — I'm used to following orders."

Unable to find a place to stick the crystal, Juvia simply froze it to the hood of the car like a toy, after which it glowed blue. The headlights came on, illuminating the dark street, and there was the sound of a door opening. Loxar pulled her hood over her head and sat behind the wheel, Natsu beside her. Alice, Mira, and gray are behind. The albino sighed softly, feeling the constant jolts from the cursing couple, who immediately fell silent as Juvia turned to look at them with her trademark icy sapphire eyes. Even Myra sat up straight, like a soldier, with gray, causing Alice to sigh with relief and words of gratitude.

"You still know how to start the car, Juvia?" - with a smile he turned to the girl Natsu. She nodded silently at the dark glasses in her hand, then put them on, following their magic algorithm.

"Drive! Drive on all iron! Step on the gas! - Gray, Mira, and Natsu cried in unison, raising their clenched hands.

"It's going to be a long night." -   With a sigh Alice and Julia.

***

"Fasten your seat belts!" - Juvia shouted, adjusting her rearview mirror and keeping an eye on the road. The house in which the owners of the blue car lived was gradually moving away from them, and like a small well-kept courtyard surrounding it. — Thank you. - She nodded to Natsu, who had strapped her in. She heard the back seat belts snap, gripped the steering wheel tightly with her fingers, and, carefully pressing the gas, turned and drove down the wide road.

"Let's go!" - Natsu shouted, raising his clenched hands. Gray and Mira followed suit, but Alice sat silently with her cheek propped on her fist, staring out the window.

Behind the wheel, Juvia had a determined yet predatory expression. Thin lips curved in a grin, blue eyes with a narrow pupil glittering in the gloom, short blue strands fluttering in the wind, coming out from under the dark hood. Shifting all attention on a path, she seen, as closely, with proud and in, too, time dreamy smile and mournfully looks on it Natsu, memorizing every detail and every minute this astonishing, can be even say magic the evening.

Once again, he saw this side of Juvia's normally reserved, dark, and shy personality. It was a real honor to see the ice covering her heart recede slightly, revealing a view of her " real."