I'm still here

Another half-month passed. I was able to more or less assimilate in a new place and even begin to consider it my home. In fact, it was much better than my old, "real" house many times. Everything on your own in the truest sense of the word. No discrimination, humiliation and bullying, no reminders of the past and mom, there are no Rey, and, oddly enough, nightmares. It was as if I had started life anew, with a clean slate, gradually weaning myself from the old one.

Instead of the usual school and physical education classes, there were completely different subjects that I studied, including physical and magical training. I like. Very likes be here together with all, especially with Natsu. Correctly say, that every demon need its an angel. Even if this angel has his sins in the form of sometimes manifested laziness, excessive carelessness and truancy training. Although, this strongly this irks and causes I have only misunderstanding, and also desire to grab Natsu for collar, forcibly drag on coaching received and start classes together with those, in late necessarily giving an award. Which I usually do. A child, that with him take.

I still have a lot of questions that I want to find answers to. I hope that sooner or later I will be able to get them and learn more about myself and this world, as much as possible.

But this "new life" did not begin at once. It's not easy to forget a past that anything can remind you of. It is not easy to start trusting others again, even if they are also magicians, at the same time to hide one terrible secret about yourself. It is not easy to get used to being in a team when you are a loner in life, as well as to get used to your "fiance" - the best friend, after you have not seen each other for a month and you have already managed to wean from the peculiarities of his character and behavior. Like being in someone or society, in addition to their loved ones.

I am a question to the world,
Not an answer to be heard
Or a moment that's held in your arms.

A little girl with long blue hair sits on the windowsill and looks out the window after her father who left the house late at night. Her mother is standing next to her, a young girl with long blue hair tied back in a ponytail over her shoulder. She looks sadly at her daughter, and taking her in her arms, goes towards the nursery. The little girl turns for the last time, sitting in her arms, looking long and sadly at the window, after her father, who once again goes to deal with their disliking neighbors. She didn't know then why they treated them so badly, but it was still sad and painful for a six-year-old child.

Currently, Juvia stands in the middle of the training field, looking uncertainly at her clenched fists, wearing new blue fingerless gloves. On their the tips of the are ablaze the blue of lights, in the next second assuming form of magic circle pan-blue color of with signs water and ice within him, while himself circle — this pentagram. With a soft, sad sigh, she looks down, hiding it behind her bangs. The circle disappears, and the tips of the fingers on the lowered hands disappear. Wrapping her arms around her shoulders, she walks away, followed by blank and surprised looks from the other guys. Natsu goes after her, his face excitement and concern for a friend.

Then a hand falls on his shoulder and he turns. When he meets ignil's gaze, who shakes his head in silence like Erik, he stops, only looking after Her sadly. He feels bad that he can not understand and learn from her what is wrong, what worries her, what she is afraid of and why. She just doesn't talk, and he doesn't want to push her. His downcast gray eyes fill with even more sadness when the thought occurs to him that she doesn't trust him.

And what do you think you'd ever say?
I won't listen anyway...
You don't know me,
And I'll never be what you want me to be.