Night crying

- That's what I call driving!" -   Mira exclaimed, clapping Juvia on the shoulder. -  "Get it and sign it, bastards"

— I don't think the kids will come back." -  Alice said thoughtfully, looking in the direction of the houses.

- "They'll  come back after what we did.- With pride in his voice he said. - "Did you doubt it?"

White said nothing, but looked away from him, looking at juvia and Her friends. When he received no reply to his jocular remark, he sighed, looking at her with annoyance.

- "Another frostbite. Even worse. That's certainly not a girl, but a revolver.»

— Why are you playing the master of horrors, huh?" -  Mira grinned as She walked over to him. - "As soon as the cops were on the horizon, you started panicking and screaming. like a little girl. "Ah! Let me out of here! We'll go to jail! The girl I love will kill me if her sister gets into trouble! Ah! - she mimicked his voice and screams, bursting into laughter.

- "Actually, you've been yelling all this trip, too." - While thought Natsu, Juvie and Alice. A drop appeared above their heads.

- "Quiet, guys. - Natsu whispered, putting a finger to his lips and looking around fearfully. - "Everyone's asleep now." No one should know about this adventure.

But Strauss and Fullbuster continued to swear, remembering everything that was in the car, who, what shouted, and who was most frightened, not paying attention to the vainly trying to calm them Natsu.

"Understand you have finally, they are not easy to separate." -  Alice shook her head, frowning at the scene. - "I only agreed to this because of juvia, so I'll wash my hands of It.»

She felt goose bumps on the exposed skin of her arms and looked up at Juvia, grinning as she saw her downcast, dark eyes hidden by her bangs, her fists clenched and her shoulders trembling, and the tiny red cross flashing on Her forehead.

"Someone's going to get it, he-he. I want to see it. - she chuckled, narrowing her eyes and watching the proceedings closely.

— You didn't hear what he said?"-   blue-hair girl began softly, slowly raising her blue-lit eyes. - "Shut up now!"

She shouted, slapping Gray and Mira on the back of The head with the edge of her hand, knocking them out.

Natsu jumped in surprise, in shock looked at her. It was not often that he had seen the usually calm, rather peaceful juvia angry or even irritable as She was now. He breathes heavily, gradually calming down, clenching and unclenching his fingers. He thought her hair looked like tiny blue flames. Alice looked at her with a satisfied smile and folded her arms.

— My school. - She turned to the stupefied Natsu, whose eyes had taken the shape of saucers. - She may be calm as a boa constrictor in normal times, but I do not advise her to anger or exasperate. Ju can get angry, you see.

— I didn't want to do it, but they got on my nerves. -  Blue-hair  sighed, her eyes tired this time. - "Alice, be a friend. Take them to the homes. 

"Yes, your Majesty." -  Alice bowed theatrically, and, throwing Mira's and gray's arms over her shoulders, walked with Them down the hill. Natsu and Juvia remained there to monitor everything, as did Igneel.

With a heavy sigh, Juvia fell onto her star-shaped back, inhaling the night air and letting the short blue strands of hair scatter across the short grass. 

— I've never had so much fun. Especially at night.

- "Because you lived like a normal person?"  - Natsu asked her, and lay down on his back beside her, his hands behind his head, looking up into the star-spangled dark blue sky.