Meeting of fire and ice - (Part 4)

Here we are," Zeref said quietly, looking out the window at the snow-covered roads, rooftops, and other trains. "Natsu, we're here!" Get up!

"It won't be easy." he sighed, looking at his sleeping younger brother, whose arm and scarf hung from the bed to the floor.

After a while

Natsu sank to his knees, trying to catch his breath after a sudden bout of nausea and seasickness. Steam was escaping from his mouth, and his body, clad only in a t-shirt and scarf, began to tremble and goosebumps.

"A little more." We almost missed our station, " he muttered, pausing to recover himself. — So I was shaking for God knows how long.

Zeref shook his head, remembering the night before. Natsu so was nervous from-for engagement and upcoming meeting with bride, that long could not fall asleep. Yes and himself Zeref shut down eyes only under morning, so as entire night watched on brother, memorizing every, conducted near with him minute, as if she must was be of last, that very close to truth.

"Brrr! the boy wrapped his arms around his shoulders, his teeth chattering loudly. "That's cold!" Now it is clear that we are in the Northern city! There's snow everywhere! Look, brother! he sprang to his feet, jumping up and down. "Snow! The snow is everywhere!

— Well, Yes. There is almost always winter, ' said the brunette, giving him his jacket, which he immediately wrapped up.

I see you my surprise did not share — angrily muttered Natsu, looking at acknowleges in the book brother. — Sometimes I think you've lived in this world for thousands of years."

— Not exactly a thousand, but on the whole you're right. I have seen snow a hundred times, softly said the brunette, never taking his eyes from the book.

"What?" Natsu's gray eyes widened. "What do you mean?"

"Just kidding." Zeref turned to him with a smile, reaching out and ruffling his brother's pink hair. — But it's true that I've been here more than once.

"So you know this city well, brother?" Natsu asked in surprise as he put on his backpack. Not the first time... what's the matter? I don't like the look on your face.

To tell you the truth, if I didn't have to go, I would be only too happy — to say that these words caused a chill and goose bumps on the back NAT to say nothing. — As I said, this place is called the Northern city. This place is part of one of the three famous pilgrimage sites for souls and spirits. A rough, almost hostile place. Wizards never come here for nothing. Here they train and train their students. The architect of this place was once a volcano. From the mountain lake with a white sandy shore breathes a frightening calm. We don't even know whether to call it heaven or hell. A place where people come to mourn their dead. On the mountain and in the city wandering souls that could not go to heaven. This is one of those places that connect this world and the other. A great place of sadness. The place where your fiancee's mother was born and lived, as well as her daughter.

Several seconds Natsu remained silent watched on brother widely open eyes, as usually carried away by his narrative, but under the end of the??? got nervous and quietly swallowed.

"Sounds scary." And here I found a wife?! cold beads of sweat trickled down his face, and his fingers tightened on the straps of his backpack.

"Ha-ha-ha, scared?" — grinned brunette, soothingly patting him on the head. — I'm afraid of spirits, in my opinion, not for the future of the magician.

— You said you'd love to get out of here!" And how do you know so much about this place?! Natsu snapped, clenching his fists.

"Well, it says so in the book," he said, showing the pink-haired man the book. "Plus, I can see it and feel it.