"Take responsibility and fix this error"

— It's definitely not a dream." Juvia whispered, looking out of the window in horror at the white-haired criminal floating in the sky with the family necklace around his neck. — How did this happen...? It doesn't matter now! I must Wake my father and sisters!

Taking her eyes from the window and forcing her bare feet to move, she ran down the corridor to the door that led to Haru Loksar's room.

Opening it and turning on the light, she ran to the bed and began to push the sleeping man, whose silvery hair was coming out from under the blanket that covered him from head to foot.

"Dad, get up!" Wake up! We have an emergency! Come on, Wake up! she screamed in panic, pushing at him.

"What...?" Emergency...? Juvia... What's going on? "what is it?" the man asked sleepily, raising his head and immediately closing his eyes against the light that hit his eyes.

"Look out the window and see for yourself!" grabbing her father by the shoulders and yanking him off the bed with one jerk, thanks to her UN-feminine strength, she led him to the window and opened the curtains.

Haru's blue eyes widened at the sight of a familiar, floating figure in a white shirt.

"Get out of the house." At once.

— Understood. With a nod, the blue-haired woman ran to the exit and ran out into the street in what she was wearing, that is, in a pajama t-shirt and pants, barefoot,with her blue hair spread out over her shoulders.

"I hope Natsu noticed it too and ran out. Where is he? her thoughts raced through her head like a hurricane. His eyes darted from one man running out of the house to another.

When she found a black-haired woman in a white dress and a pink-haired girl with frightened children hanging around, she felt her heart sink, because Natsu was not among them.

- Juvia! she heard a cry and turned to look at him. A pink-haired boy was running toward her, and AO was with Him.

- Natsu! AO! she ran to the frightened boys.

— What's going on?" Luke asked, his voice shaking. "I'm afraid, Alice.

"Me, too." She whispered faintly, looking up at the boy hovering over their village in a purple balloon, grinning at her narrowed scarlet eyes. The necklace around his neck shimmered with all the colors of the rainbow, reflected in his eerie cobalt eyes.

Eveleth snapped his fingers and several purple fireballs appeared next to him. He waved his hand and one of the purple fireballs flew toward Natsu, AO, and Juvia.

"Get down!" "no!" cried the girl, seizing her brother and friend by the shoulders, and falling with them to the ground. A purple shell hit the house closest to them and exploded. The whole place shook with a terrible crash. The remains of the house flew in all directions.

Shouts started coming from all sides. Everyone was running back and forth, not knowing where the fireball would hit next.

Luke and Alice were the next to fall to the ground. The first man screamed, frozen in horror and trembling. The albino girl came to herself first, then pushed the blonde to the ground and fell after him, covering him with her body, covering her hands. A fireball flew over their heads and destroyed the next house.

"Run to Loxar's house!" Erik shouted, transforming into new, stronger armor as he went, and holding up a shield in front of him.

Haru, Naomi, and Kasumi stood around the house and stretched out their arms in front of them, forming a giant magic circle of blue with scarlet streaks in the middle of which was a snowflake.