Natsu becomes the leader

"No one expected it. It had all happened too quickly and unexpectedly. Just a minute ago, we were at a party, having fun and celebrating the arrival of a new girl, and then ... mourning the death of our friend and leader. Akemi-san told us what happened. That night at their house, tried to attack the werewolves, but Igneel was right there and managed to drive them away. Only their leader and then his subordinates took advantage of the weakness of his mortal human body and killed him. Poor Igneel. This is terrible. It's like we're orphans for the second time."

The sun rose slowly from the horizon, illuminating a high hill, an oak, a shop, and a grave, near which stood a short elderly man in a wide-brimmed hat.

He had been woken up last night and told what had happened, with few details. Said that they suddenly were attacked by wolves and Igneel protect them, but in the end received many wounds and was killed.

And now he stands at the grave of the fallen hero, holding a hill of earth with his hand. On it is a small gravestone made of wood with a photograph of a smiling red-haired man, and flowers.

Sighing and praying, he put on his hat and left, allowing the others to go to the grave and say goodbye.

Father, son

Locked as one 

Natsu and Juvia led the way, holding hands. In his free hand the blue-haired girl had a bouquet of blue bells — favorite colors Ignia. Their eyes are downcast, their hands clasped tightly together.

All walked in silence, eyes downcast, only a few sobbing or even crying. One of such was Kasumi. She was crying out loud, her face buried in the shoulder of Gray, who was hugging her. Guy silently stroked its on trembling back and hair, with regret and sympathy despite Natsu and Juvia.

"Is Natsu  going to be okay?"-   Haruka asked her mother quietly.

"Your brother is very strong and he can handle it." - Slightly smiled woman, hugging daughter and two sons. — Especially since he has us, Juvia, and friends. Together we can handle this.

Spine against spine 

Yours against mine 

Till the warmth comes through 

Luke couldn't contain his emotions either. A few tears rolled down his cheeks, which he wiped with his hand. Walking beside him, Alice looked calm, but there was sadness and sympathy in her eyes, too, as well as excitement for her friend. She might have known ignil nothing, but what she saw... it was enough to make her sad for His sudden and heroic death. Even if it was the death of a man, not a dragon.

"And yet I do not know how to comfort the sufferer. Don't know what words to say or what facial expression to make. It's not in the books, and I've never been taught. I hope that the eyes are really the mirrors of the soul.»

— When a dragon dies, it does not leave this world. Naomi spoke first, standing in front of everyone. Sighing heavily, she lowered her eyes, clenching her fists. The events of the night before had never left her mind. She felt Eric's hand on her shoulder, felt his supportive gaze, and continued quietly. — His spirit lives on, merging with nature and giving hope for the future. If you have something to say, don't hesitate. Come out and say what you have in your heart.

Remember the breakwaters down by the waves

I first found my courage

- I will." - Eric stood beside her. "Good-Bye, Igneel. I promise I will look after your son and pupil as you have looked after me. You gave me shelter, food, drink. clothes, strength, even an eye. - He put his hand to his eye, which was hidden by his bangs. — I don't know where you are, but I hope you're comfortable. I'm going to miss you. - He took a deep breath and pressed his hands together, closing his eyes. — We'll all miss you. Heavenly powers and great ancestors, we place his spirit in your hands. This great man and dragon was a true and noble leader, one of the best in our history page. Kind, just, brave, strong and forgiving. He never gave up and gave everyone hope in these dark times.