The "Great" Movie Hangout!

Aaron's P.O.V.

I had to be quick. The guards outside my door will be checking up on me any minute now. I rushed as I shaped the pillows on my bed into a body form under the sheets. I shoved my hand underneath my bed and grabbed the rope that I had stashed there previously.

Now I wouldn't be sneaking out unless I really had to, but this involves Aph, and I am not giving up any chance to be with her. She approached me outside the cafe the other day and invited me out to the movies with her and some of her friends. I was a little hesitant but decided on going and accepted her invitation. Besides, I need to get out and do something with actual people. It may also be a little bit of the reason that Y/n is going too and I want to make sure she is okay.

Not wasting any more time, I opened my window, dropped the rope down and climbed out. I then closed my window and tried to make the rope dangling from my window not that obvious. After I successfully hid the rope, I turned and headed out in the dark across the campus towards the cinema.

Y/n's P.O.V.

I scrambled to get out of my bed, I just took a nap. Immediately, I turned to Tara and started complaining to her:

"Tara! You knew I was supposed to be up 20 minutes ago! Why didn't you wake me up?" I whined at her.

"You have to start learning how to set alarms dude, I won't always be with you to wake you up when you need me to. Besides, you just finished heat, you needed the sleep," Tara explained, her ears twitching and tail swishing.

"F-fine, but please, help a girl out next time. Now I don't have enough time to shower," I complained again.

"Still not my fault, and you took one last night, I'm sure your shower can wait till tomorrow morning or after the movie," Tara reasoned. "Besides, we are werewolves, we don't really get oily hair or smelly too quickly."

"W-Whatever, I'm going to start getting ready," I groaned and walked to my closet.

I opened the door to my closet and pulled out a cute, flowy, flower patterned sundress(dress above). It seemed appropriate for this warm summer night. I paired it with a beige, light weight cardigan and a pair of black, high-top converse. I untied my hair from the top knot I put it in and let my hair flow down over my shoulders and down to my waist. I glanced at myself in the mirror and simply nodded myself an approval. I sprayed my perfume on my wrists and neck then left the closet. Tara and I said goodbye to each other and I began my walk to the cinema.

When I arrived outside of the theater, I was greeted by Aphmau, three girls and one guy that I didn't know. I shyly walked up to everyone and waved a hello. I guess Garroth and Aaron are running late... Maybe they are together?

"H-hi," I stuttered out. My face flushed red from embarrassment.

"Hi! My name is Jenny!" A preppy girl with platinum blonde hair said, bounding towards me to embrace me.

I flinched and cowered away, covering my head with my arms. I slowly removed my arms when I felt no contact and internally sighed in relief. Jenny was looking at me, confused.

"S-sorry, I-I, um, I-I don't l-like h-hugs," I squeaked out.

"Why? Everyone likes hugs," a girl with brunette hair said, kind of snippy.

"S-Sorry," I put my head down not making any eye contact.

"No need to be sorry! My name is Betty and she is Kathy. Would you like to share a popcorn with me? I think we will get along greatly!" Betty smiled.