• Wel𝙘𝙪𝙢e Home

(Dee's pov)

Kaiza sat on my bed as I went in the closet to get some clothes to sleep in. In my mind I was like you know what, ima sleep in my bra and boxers tonight. I came out and saw her laying down on her phone. I took my shirt off and jeans and folded them up. I turned around and knew she was staring at me.

You know that feeling when you can feel somebody lookin at you? Like her eyes were burning through my body.

Anyways, I put my clothes in my closet and climbed into the bed, whole time she starin' at me.

(Kaiza's pov)

Not gonne lie I wanted to risk it all tonight , Dee started taking her clothes off and I seen her nipples were hard. As bad as I wanted to ram her shit, I was like naaaah I can't. I gotta show her I can last a week. She climbed into the bed and got on her phone.

"Sleeping with no clothes tonight huh?", I said.

"Hell yeah, I always do this, well naked but I have a guest so not tonight", she said.

If she slept naked fuck the deal we was gonna be fucking all night.

"So , how was your dessert?", she said.

"It was tasty, I actually want some more", I said scooting closer to her.

"Oh well its in the refrigera-", I cut her off by kissing her. We were tongue kissing for a min then I whispered..

"Take em off".

She did as I said and threw 'em on the floor. I spreaded her legs wide and stuck two fingers in. Her moans turned me on so much, my mind was like fuck this...im finna fuck the shit outta her but I couldn't even think straight right now. She got louder and held on to my arm causing me to go faster. She whimpered to me.

"I'm cumming"

After she said that she started squirting. "Fuck" she whispered. At this point I was ready to end it all. I went down and started licking and sucking on her clit. She started whimpering and her legs started shaking. "Mm I cant", she moaned. I kept going cause I wanted her to squirt in my mouth. I then added two fingers and was hitting her g-spot while sucking her clit. She got so loud I was damn near surprised at how loud she got. "Im about to-", before she could even finish her sentence she started squirting all over my face. My face was drippin' at this point. I went up to kiss her and she told me.

"Fuck me".

Say less baby.

"Ok", I went to the bathroom and put on my handy dandy tool and came back out and told her to get comfortable. She did what I said and I approached her. I rubbed the tip on her clit tapping it a couple times before going in. She whimpered as I started to put it in. I finally put all of it in and she hissed. I started going faster and she started moaning a little louder. I noticed her scratching my back and it drove me crazy. I went faster and all she could say was...

"Nnn kaizaaa"

After a couple minutes she started cumming on my dick. I stared into her light brown eyes.

"Turn around."

She got on all fours and I stuck it back in slowly and held on to her hips to go faster. Within seconds she started cumming again. There was a wet spot on the bed, but who said I was done yet? I pulled her hair as I went faster and she started moaning louder.

"Daddy... fuck im cumming!"

When she said daddy, something in me snapped and I started ramming her shit. I went deep and fast until she started squirting everywhere.

"Fuck..", I whispered.

After she came, I pulled out slowly and layed next to her. We were both breathing heavy as fuck and I can tell she was sleepy as hell.. so I took the strap off, placing it on the floor next to my bookbag and I wrapped her up in the cover. I kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight babygirl".

Once she knocked out, couple minutes later I went to take a shower and came back to the bed to knock out too.

I know it's a short chapter and ion want all the chapters to have sex scenes in em so ima change it up a bit in the next few chapters.