• What Did I Just Do

*Warning ⚠️ sexual content *
(Dee's pov)
I woke up and I was in London's bed. I checked my phone and it was 9:00. When did I go to sleep. I got up and looked around the house. I reached the living room and London was sitting there on her phone. The tv was on but she wasn't really paying attention to it. She noticed I was in the room and looked at me.

"Oh hey, I know you're wondering how you got in my bed" she laughed.

"Yeah" I chuckled.

I came around and sat next to her. She turned to me and sat her phone on her lap.

"While you were crying I moved you to the room and you drifted off to sleep. I didn't wanna wake you up so I left you there to rest. You're probably wide awoke now"

"Yeah I am. Well i'll be sleep again by 12 so I wont be up for too long"

She nodded. She played with her fingers nervously then looked at me.

"Oh and I cooked steak with rice and broccoli. I don't know if you eat that but if not I can just order you something to eat" she held up her phone.

"Oh no you're fine, I love steak"

She smiled.

"Perfect"

I got up and warmed up the food. I sat at the dinner table and ate the food.

"Hey Dee, you tryna watch a movie tonight?"

"Yeah"

                                     ***
(London's pov)
Hearing the news about what Kaiza and Lay did together was devastating to hear. It's crazy to hear your girlfriend and bestfriend was fooling around and kept it from you for almost a month now. I wanted to be here for Dee so she could forget all about it, so why not watch a movie tonight. I didn't wanna try no funny business tonight, she's been through enough. I mean that's unless she makes a move on me. I doubt it, but still.

We both sat on the couch and I grabbed the remote to look for a movie.

"Scary?"

"Nahh"

I kept scrolling till I seen a comedy movie.

"Comedy?"

"Mm mm"

Kept on scrolling till i seen another.

"Romance"

"Nah. Lets just go back to comedy" she laughed.

I went to a random Kevin Hart movie and we sat back and relaxed. Not even 10 minutes into the movie Dee rested both her legs on my legs. I don't know why I got a little tingly feeling, it was just her legs. I grabbed one of her legs and massaged it. She tapped my arm.

"That tickles, no!"

"Come on just try out" I smirked. She gave in eventually and finally sat back and relaxed.

I grabbed her legs and lightly pressed on it with my thumbs while rubbing it up and down. Her feet were gorgeous so I didn't mind. Now if her feet was ugly... that's a whole different story.

I continued massaging and I looked at Dee, her head was leaned back and she was biting her lip.

Did she like this?

I paused to see her reaction. She quickly looked up at me and I smirked.

"Oh you enjoyed it?"

"Yes, continue?" she asked with a poked lip. I chuckled then continued on the other leg.