• Office Sex

Months Later.

(Dee's pov)

I was on the phone as I just arrived to my shop and unlocked the door.

"Yeah... take your time... bye"

I put my phone on the counter as I looked around. Everything was nice and clean how I left it last night before I left. It was a full house last night, well every day it's full but packed more than usual.

When I first got my shop I hit a few buddies up from school to work for me. They agreed and now my business is going smoothly so far. London works here too but we're not here at the same time every shift. If I need help though, she's here when I call her.

My phone ringed and I looked at the caller ID.

"Babe🥺"

I smiled and picked up the phone.

"Hello"

"Hi babygirl"

"Wassup, you ok?"

"Yeah, im heading to Starbucks. You want something?"

"Caramel latte"

"Large"

"You already know"

"Haha ok, be on the way shortly"

"Ok bye, love you"

"Love you too"

She hung up the phone and I sat in one of the chairs and got on instagram. I got a text from Paris, one of my friends from the school.

Paris- Otw

- Ok

Paris- anyone there rn?

- No, why?

Paris- i like being first lol

- Lol, ok

Im not gonna lie, Paris is pretty weird. It's like she tries to suck up to me or something. Im not those types of bosses who treats people differently because I like someone more or less.. I like to treat everyone equally. Makes things way more simpler in my eyes.

I looked up to see London walk into the store with Starbucks and I smiled. Starbucks is my energy drink. She sat the drinks down and smiled at me.

"Hi"

She walked up to me and grabbed my face and kissed me. I kissed her back and pushed her back a little before things got intense.

"Babe"

I eyed her. She knew what turned me on but she always loved to tease, especially at work. She leaned down to my ear and whispered.

"A quickie?"

I smirked at you.

"We can't"

She leaned lower and kissed on my neck. I moaned lowly and grabbed her head to push it further into my neck. Her hand traveled down to my joggers and she rubbed on the outside of my pants. I grinded against her hands as she continued to kiss on my neck.

She separated her lips from my neck and smirked at me.

"Quickie?"

I nodded my head, I was defeated once again.

She scooped me up and headed to the back where our office was. Once we got in she sat me on the couch and locked the door. She layed me down and took my joggers off. She hovered over me and stared into my eyes full of lust.