• This Isn't Me

(London's pov)

I woke up and I was in a room, a nice sized room actually with a dresser and a personal bathroom. I slowly tried to sit up but my head instantly started to flow with pain. I hissed and layed back down slowly to reduce the pain. I patted my pants to see where my phone was but I slightly jumped when I heard the door open and Dee's aunt (my fav one) came into the room smiling at me.

"Hey baby, you ok?"

"Yeah, head hurts though"

"Oh, I have some pain pills for that"

She handed me a bottle of water and a pill. I slowly sat up and winced at the pain. I put the pill in my mouth and drunk a mouth full of water and gulped. I gave the water back to her and she sat down at the edge of the bed. She gave me a weak smile.

"Im sorry for that mess that went down. He's no longer allowed at the Thanksgiving dinner's and that's final"

She slightly rose her voice. She sighed and closed her eyes.

"Where's Dee"

"She went for a walk, I can call her and tell her you woke up so she can head back to the house"

I nodded. I layed back down but on my side this time and she called Dee.

"Hey baby, London woke up I just gave her a pain uh piller with water"

...

"Yes she's fine. She's up and talking we're having a good conversation"

...

"Alright you take your time now, buh bye"

She ended the phone call. She reached into her pocket and handed me my phone.

"This was on the counter when everything went down, I kicked that ole fool out the house immediately after all that happened. He needs to do better with his life"

I nodded.

"Yeah.. I agree"

The room was silent.

Then the door opened.

Dee attention went straight to me and she smiled.

"There you are, finally up"

She walked over to me and sat down. Her aunt smiled.

"Well I'll leave you to it, call me if you need me ok"

Dee nodded and her aunt left the room.

"Are you ok"

She rubbed my face and kissed me all over. I blushed and pushed her away.

"Yesss im ok and how long was I out for?"

"Uh 3 hours"

"Sheesh why so long"

"Idk, I've never seen you like that before. It's like something in you cracked and another you came out. Once he mentioned your family abducting you you just went wild"

I lowered my head and sighed.

"Well... its true. The things he said... triggered me and I always told myself I would never let nobody get to me like that but..."

Tears started to fall down my face and Dee came by me and held me in her arms. I sat there for a moment as she wiped my tears. She raised my head up and asked me..

"...London what happened?"

"My father... he.."

Then she touched my face.

"Its ok, you can just tell me when you're ready ok?"

I nodded.

***
(Dee's pov)

Me and London were now in the car, silent. I glanced over at her to see her drifting off to sleep. I was deciding on if it was best to drop her off home or just let her stay with me. I doubt her being alone was the best decision right now so I just headed back to my house.

Once we got there I lightly tapped London.

"We're here"

She smiled weakly and got out of the car. I got my key out and opened the door. London closed and locked the door back and followed me to my room. She had a few clothes here with her tooth brush and lotion including her book bag (yk whats inside of that right ;) ..) so its not like she didn't have stuff to change into and stuff.

I got in my bed and layed down. London sat her phone on my bed and went to the bathroom to brush her teeth. In the mean time I got on Twitter until she came back into the room. While scrolling on the timeline I seen a video of these lesbians having sex and ofcourse my horny curious self wanted to watch but without knowing my volume level the video filled the room with sounds of moans and I quickly clicked off the video. London came out of the bathroom just in time to hear it and smirked to herself at the sound. Im assuming that turned her on.

She came on the other side of the bed, well her side, and slowly took her shirt off showing her grey sports bra and her now hard nipples. She took her joggers off along with that and layed in the bed next to me. I eyed her and smirked. Her mouth was close to my ear.

"Lemme see the video.." she whispered.

My body shivered as I clicked on the video and handed her the phone. It was a video of a girl getting fucked by a strap on. She played the video and turned the volume up. Just listening to the sounds had me soaking wet. London reached her hand to my pussy and slowly rubbed it. I closed my eyes as she rubbed on my clit through my boxers. She rubbed faster and I slightly moaned. She took my boxers off with one hand and opened my legs. She rubbed on my clit and rubbed back and forth to my opening. I moaned and held on to her wrist. She finally pushed two fingers inside and I leaned my head back and moaned. She rested her head on my shoulder as she pumped her long fingers in and out of me. She slightly went faster and I began creaming on her fingers. She slowed down took her fingers out before I could cum and I looked at her confused. She looked back at me with a smirk and kissed my forehead then turned over.

"Goodnight baby"

I sighed and got up to go to the shower and finish myself off.

After a good 20 minutes I came back out and layed in the bed next to a sleeping London. I mugged her as if she could see and drifted off to sleep.

Sorry this took so long I had to throw something together so i wouldn't leave y'all hanging too long.

Book will be ending soon but it's ok cause I'm making another one as we speak 👀

How'd you like this chapter?