• A New Journey

(Kaiza's pov)(^London in media^)

*days later*

It's time for Dee to leave and I'm so nervous for her. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time.

8:57

I got up and stretched then grabbed some clothes so I could take a shower. After my shower I called Dee.

"Helloooo"

"Hey baby, what time are you suppose to be at the place?"

"He said 4 so I was thinking we could go out before then"

"Ok ok that sounds cool, I'm finna put some clothes on then be on my way to get you"

"Ok, bye"

I tossed my phone on the bed then went to my closet to pick out my clothes. Once I found my clothes I fixed my bed up, grabbed my phone, then left to go get Dee.

Dee's House

I pulled up and turned my car off. I got out and knocked on the door. A couple seconds later I see the door swing open and there's Dee, smiling hard as fuck.

"Hi sexy, I've missed you"

I chuckled," Baby I was just with you last night"

She waved her hand at me telling me to shush and she brought me inside while closing the door. "So you wanna go out to eat or you wanna eat here?" She plopped down on the couch next to me and waited on me to answer. "Oh baby it dont matter, how do you want to spend your last day here?" I smirked. "Hmmm, out to eat we go then, let me go grab my phone real fast" she spoke while running up the stairs. I laughed as I watched her run. She was so cute. While she was upstairs someone dm'd me.

"Im horny, im at the gym right now"

I ignored the notification and kept scrolling on instagram.

** sent a photo

If this bitch dont stop sending me messages ima bea-

"Ok lets go" Dee said standing behind me.

"O- ok lets go" I stuttered.

At the restaurant

"So, you scared?"

"No, I am nervous about the people who's gonna be there though"

"Mm, me too. Ion want you cheating on me" I said scrunching my face up. She laughed.

"I should be telling you that sir" she chuckled then took a sip out of her drink. We were currently waiting on our food, we had already ordered. While we waited, I thought hey, let's mess with Dee.. so thats exactly what I decided to do. I got on my phone and placed my hand on her thigh. She didn't think much of it, she just kept scrolling on her phone. I then rubbed my hand up and down her thigh causing her to breathe quicker a little bit. I seen her look up at me for a moment. But I just pretended as if nothing was going on. I then got closer to her private but she quickly threw my hand away.

"Baby no, not today" she spoke all serious like. I nudged her and spoke.

"Aaaah come on, wanna go in the bathroom" I winked "or you wanna take this home" I leaned closer to her ear. I know she was in the mood, but im just fucking around with her... for now.

"N-no, let's eat then go home and nap"

I leaned back and smirked "Mm. Nap. Yeah ok"