• Another Crazy

(Dee's pov)

We just arrived to London's house and she brought me to her room. It was a average size room, I liked it. The covers were dark blue and her blinds were the same color. She had a flat screen on the wall and a bathroom in her room. She had a huge closet and I fell in love.

"Hello are you there?" London snapped her fingers in my face

"Huh, yes I was just thinking of something"

"Hm, ok. Well since I only have one bed room and I don't want guests sleeping on the couch you can sleep in here with me... unless you want to sleep on the couch?"

"Oh um, no here is fine"

She smiled "ok perfect, so um im about to go get groceries, wanna come?"

"Noo ill just chill out here, get myself together"

"Ok, ill be back in a few"

With that she grabbed her belongings and left out the house. I got myself settled by putting my bags down on the side of the bag that I was sleeping on. I went into her bathroom to fix myself up, just fix my hair up and stuff then I went into the kitchen. It was so fancy, I wonder what London does to get all of this stuff. Maybe I'll ask when she comes back. I walked to the living room and the remotes sat perfectly on the stand. I seen there were two other rooms. I went to go check it out. One room was a extra bathroom, I guess I'd be using this one. It didn't matter, it would be useful in the morning cause my morning routine has me all over the place. I then seen the other room door but it was closed shut.

Should I look?

I peeked through and seen a treadmill and some weights. Oh , just a exercising room. I didn't wanna go too deep into that room so I closed the door back shut. I went back to the living room and sat down and watched some tv until she got back.

(London's pov)

I was in my way to Walmart to pick up some more groceries since Dee was staying with me for a few. I didn't mind, she was cool so it can't be too bad. I just hoped she doesn't look through my exercising room. I had a few toys in there in my closet for whenever I brought a girl home, but since she's there I won't be bringing no girls back home. Not that I did bring them back alot, just whenever I was desperately in the mood.

I got to Walmart and searched for all the food items that I needed. While I was in line Dee texted me.

Dee: Can you get me a snicker ice cream please? I can pay you back

:Already ahead of ya

I sent her a photo of two packs of snickers ice creams in the shopping cart.

Dee: 😢😢 you're so awesome

: yeah ik I am ma ;)

I always flirted with Dee but she doesn't seem to mind it. I don't know if she likes it or not but ima just continue until she says something about it. I don't wanna get her worked up, just enough to where she flirts back.

I payed for the groceries and was on my way back home.

***
I just arrived home and I came in the house. Dee was on the couch watching Spongebob. It felt weird coming home and someone was already there.

"Hey, you mind helping me with the groceries?"

She didn't say a word, she just got up and grabbed a hand full of groceries and sat them in the kitchen. When I went back to grab some it was only like two bags left. Damn, I was impressed. I smiled to myself, maybe her being here wasn't going to be bad at all.