• Truth or Drink

(Kaiza's pov) *week later* {short}

I told Dee what happened the other day and she freaked out. She was all like 'Do I need to leave and go find that bitch?!' 'Ill find her and cut her throat!'

I had to calm her ass down she was mad as hell. I told her that I was going to be ok and that I was going to make sure she wasn't around when I went out. It's not like I needed to go out frequently foreal. Since I didn't have friends I called Layla over.

I heard the doorbell ring and I opened it seeing Layla standing there, with alcohol in one hand and a bag of snacks in the other. I chuckled and stepped to the side to let her in.

"Hey, how you been" she said placing everything on the table in the kitchen.

"Bad, some crazy shit happened the other night"

"Bitch what happened" she asked staring at me.

"So you know how I went out and.... blah blah with that girl?"

She gave me a look then said "mhm, go on"

"So the other day she almost attacked me like she was following me in stores and she was chasing me with a rope"

She threw some mace at me and sat her gun on the counter.

"Look, if I gotta-"

"No no you good. Look ima share my location with you and if I go missing look for me"

She nodded her head and shared her location too. We went over to the living room and decided to watch a movie. Once we got comfortable and started eating the snacks there was a knock at the door. We both looked at each other suspicious like. I slowly got up, grabbing the mace, and looked through the peep hole. It was kinda dark so I couldn't picture out the face. I opened the door, ready to spray but froze when I seen a man standing there with a pizza box.

I sighed heavily and looked back at Layla.

"Ohhhh I forgot I ordered pizzaaaa" she got up to pay for the pizza, and sat back down.

She handed me the money to pay for the pizza. Once I closed and locked the door back I grabbed some plates so we could eat and finally sat down enjoying the rest of the movie.

After the movie we decided to play truth or drink. Basically we give each other truths and if we choose not to answer, we have to take a shot.

"Ok" Layla went to go grab the liquor.

"You wanna go first or..." she sat down

"Uhh yeah"

We sat on the couch comfortably, facing each other. She took a luh sip of her shot while staring at me. Look ion know but it lowkey look like she feelin me. Like .. sexually.

I broke eye contact and felt her eyes still on me. This is Dee's best friend , I know she wouldn't do nothing stupid.

"Ok, is it true you own a strap?" she eyed me .

"Ha yeah, I got several"

"Mm"

I chuckled a little.

"Is it true you and D still be fucking"

She laughed for a moment causing me to laugh. "Nah, we still talk though"

A few questions later

After all the questions we decided to call it a night. She was drunk as hell. Not gonna lie I had a good couple too. I told her she could sleep in the guest bedroom like she did last time.

While I was in the kitchen cleaning up, she came in the kitchen to get some water. I looked over at her bent down and seen she had on some short shorts. Damn. She got up and placed her cup on the counter and she had a tshirt on with no bra. Layla has some big boobs, and her nipples were showing right through them cause they were hard.

I couldn't help but stare.

Damn Kai snap out of it.

I looked away and finished up my dishes. Once I finished I dried my hands and before I backed up from the sink I felt Layla hands placed on my hips.

My sensitive spot.

I moaned softly to myself to where she couldn't hear and she slowly moved her hands to my front. I turned around and looked at her. Her eyes were low but when I looked in her eyes all I read was sex.

She lifted my shirt up and rubbed my abs. Why am I allowing her to do this...

She slowly rubbed my stomach, getting closer to my boxers. I stared at her hand while she rubbed me.

I sighed.

She slipped her hand inside my joggers, rubbing my clit from the outside of my boxers. I bit my lip so I wouldn't make a sound. She licked her lips and looked up at me. Idk what snapped into me but I picked Layla up, placed her on the island, and began kissing her.

The kiss got intense. I was rubbing her thigh teasing her by getting closer to her pussy but go further towards her knee when she moaned quietly. She grabbed my wrist and put my hands inside her shorts. I rubbed her wet pussy and heard her moan in my mouth.

I slipped two fingers in and pumped slowly. I heard her quiet moans in my ear. I went a little faster and she held on to my wrist, grabbing tighter. She grabbed my head, pushing it down signaling that she wants me to eat her out. Then reality hit me. I took my fingers out of Lay and said lowly.

"We shouldn't be doing this.."

"But...." she grabbed my wrist putting my fingers back inside.

That turned me on.

I played with her for a few seconds then pulled my fingers out. I fixed myself up then spoke.

"Good night Lay"

Wild... yeah ik.