• Horrible Dinner

•A Month Later•

(London's pov)

It was almost thanksgiving and I was excited to finally meet Dee's family in person. She say her grandmother is very happy to see me. That makes me excited.

But she also told me about her homophobic uncle who always comes to judge her at the thanksgiving dinners. I wont pay him no mind though. It takes alot for a person to make me angry about that.

"Hey, you ok?"

"Yeah, im just nervous about Saturday"

"Hey, it's gonna go smoothly"

She grabbed my face and pinched my cheeks. I smiled at her then she kissed me.

"Just relax ok?"

I nodded at her and watched her as she walked out the front door. She was heading to the tattoo shop and since I was so nervous she told me to just take off for today. I was at her house so I went in her room and layed down on the bed. I turned the tv on and put on a movie.

I ended up drifting off to sleep and woke up 5 hours later. I looked at the time.

3:35

I sighed and looked at all the notifications I had on my phone. I had a missed call from Dee and Riah.

To catch yall up Riah is my old bestfriend from high school. She was like a sister to me. We went way back, and whenever she needed help or a place to sleep I was always here for her. She use to have problems at her crib with her and her parents so she would stay at my house sometimes. The longest she stayed was like a month and a half. Then after she went back home that last night I never heard from her again. But when she called the other day she say her mom sent her to live with her grandma in Massachusetts. She was there for a few years blah blah and now she's back.

We caught up on a few things and now we hang as if she never even left. It feels good to talk to someone from my childhood. Dee say she doesn't mind if I invite her over, long as we not in her room. I texted Dee and told her Riah was coming over for a few to chill and I called Riah.

"Hello"

"Yeah where you at?"

"I just came back from the store, why wassup?"

"Im finna come scoop you"

"We smokin?"

"Yeah, but not ina house doe"

"Ight bet, let me know when you outside"

"Ight"

I ended the phone call and went to go pick Riah up.

***
Me and Riah was sitting on the porch smoking and talking about when we use to be in school.

"Yoo you remember Latisha?"

"Oh my god, she still with Ray Ray?"

"Yep, rumors say he got her pregnant"

"Again? Aint this like her fifth baby?"