• My Boo

(Kaiza's pov)

Ever since Dee came from the hospital, I been babying her ass because they told her to take it easy and to get alot of rest... so we be taking more naps throughout the day, I been giving her healthier foods, you know all that good stuff so she can be ok. I told her we wasn't gonne have no more sex until she get her alcohol shit situated and I know she probably thinking 'she lying she gonne fuck me watch' cause I'm a horny ass nigga, but ion play when it comes to health , especially if its somebody I care about deeply. That's the only way she'd listen and it's working so far.

Dee was upstairs in bed watching Family Guy while I was downstairs making her something to eat. I was making salmon with yellow rice, and yes I know I can do a luh sum sum in the kitchen. I went back upstairs with some juice for my baby, and laid in bed with her and cuddled. She was so cute and adorable.

"Food done?" she asked softly.

"Almost, just need a couple more minutes ina oven then it'll be done". A few minutes later my timer went off to go get the food and I saw that she was sleeping. "Aww" I kissed her forehead and went down to make our plates. I came back up and shook her lightly so she could now eat.

"Babe , the food's done." I smiled. She opened her eyes and smiled.

"Thank you so much."

"Its no problem, I love cooking". I know she noticed that I called her babe , she doesn't mind though cause she know that I'm hers.

We ate our food and I washed our plates. We talked the whole night about our childhood and our future plans and shit. I loved how we just vibed together.

"Hey, I got a question." Dee said.

"Wassup?"

"So .. what are we?", she looked up at me.

"Whatever you want it to be.", I smiled. I could tell she was all happy cause she started blushing.

"Ok , you're mines and I'm yours!" she spoke all happily. She then got up making me pout cause I was so comfortable.

"Sorry baby , im finna shower so I'll be back ok". 

With that she left the room and got in the shower. While she was gone I got a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: Hey baby
Me: who the hell is this??
Unknown: It's your mother watch your mouth!! I changed my number cause your father got me a new phone today. Anyways was just texting you to tell you to save my new cell phone #
Me: oh ok , I thought you was a creep my bad mom LOL.. and how sweet of ole Charles to get you a phone.

When I got done texting my mom, Dee came out the bathroom with just a towel on and her hair was dripping wet. She knows how much that turns me on , but I'm still not giving in.

"Hey do you have an extra hair tie on you?" she walked over to me holding her towel on her body.

"Uhh- yeah here.." I gave her one of mines and watched her do a bun with her curly hair.

"Thanks." she walked back into the bathroom and minutes later she came out with sweats on and a black t shirt. She had blow dried her hair so now it was in a poofy bun. "Come lay down already I miss you". She smiled and ran to the bed jumping on me.

"Sheesh girl I didn't say crush my ribs". She chuckled and cuddled up next to me. "Hey babe, you don't work at Zaxby's anymore?" I asked. 

She haven't been to work in a  good minute, she must've quit. "Oh , I been quit that job, that perverted ass manager I had I was scared he was gonne hit on me next. I put an application to see if I can work at Walmart" "Oh ok". We got on our phones and soon I fell asleep.

A few hours later (Dee's pov)

I seen Kaiza was sleep so I decided to go get her some stuff for being so nice and taking good care of me. I went to the mall and went to all the stores I knew she liked and shopped at and got her a couple of things. I got her some boxers, cologne, sour candy cause that's her favoriteee, and some long sleeve shirts. I got more stuff but I can't name it all right now. By the time I was on my way back I knew she was probably woke so I tried to hurry back. Soon as I got on our road she started calling me. "Hellooo my dearesttt!", I said smiling. "You left me.." she said pretending to cry. "Oh shush I'm pulling in now come open the door". She hung up and I seen her open the door, hair messy and all smiling.

"Hiii."

"You're such a baby, you know that?" I got out the car and came in the house with the bags.

"What's that?"

"Ohh just a little sum sum for a special someone.", she followed behind me.

"Oh thank yo-" she tried to reach for the bags.

"Woah woah let me set it up first, close your eyes .. no just go upstairs for like five minutes".

She looked at me annoyed "Ughhhhh..." she moaned.

"Can you hurryyy go go go!" I pushed her up the stairs. "Fine fine I'll go, but hurry, thanks." she walked up and went into my room and closed the door. I got a box and placed everything inside to make it look all cute and organized. I made sure I showed the sour candy in the front since she loves it so much. I texted her to come down:

Me: come on down I finished

Kaiza: finallyyyy 🙄 you took so long

She came down slowly covering her eyes.

"Baby you don't have to cover your eyes, come here."

I walked to her and kissed her. We kinda got carried away cause we ended up on the couch with her on top of me and her tongue was down my throat. "Let's go upstairs" I said in her ear. "Baby now you know what we agreed on." she said getting up and walking over to the kitchen . "Bu- but I didn't agree to ittt". She chuckled and looked at her gift. "Aww you shouldn't haveee" she said grabbing her candy and opening it. I laughed " I knew you was gonne grab that first that's why I put it in the front". A few minutes after her examining everything I bought her we decided to go out to eat today.
Before we left out the house Kaiza said," Can you control yourself this time?" she smirked. Oh we gonne see who gonna have to control theirself tonight..

I know this chapter was probably boring but ima spice it up a little bit . I might make yall mad might not who knows😗😅.