• The Secret Is Out

(Layla's pov)
I was chilling at Kaiza house watching over her making sure she was ok. These last two months has been hell, two chicks tried to attack her, she need to take some self defense classes cause I can't keep taking care of her ass.

I've been meaning to talk to Kaiza about what we've been hiding from Dee.

"Hey Kaiza, I need to talk to you"

"Whats on your mind"

"Dee has been asking how we've gotten closer... and I kinda wanna tell her about you know"

"No why would you do that"

She looked aggravated.

"Because Kaiza this is eating me alive... im suppose to be her bestfriend and I went and was about to sleep with you. And you , you're her girlfriend you're suppose to be honest with her at all times what made you think hiding this from her for this long was the right solution"

I was yelling at this point. I was furious. I left the house before she could say anything else and went to London's house to go talk to Dee. Even if our friendship is over after this , I'll feel relieved getting this off my chest. I pulled up outside and texted Dee to come outside because I needed to talk. If you're wondering how I know where London lives I have Dee's location. I sat in the car until I seen the door crack open and she came out smiling. That's when it finally hit me. I started crying and she opened the car door hugging me.

"Layla what's wrong you can talk to me"

I wiped my eyes and got out of the car. Finally I can tell her what's been bothering me for so long.

"Dee look , I know once you hear this you're going to disown me as a bestfriend and I know you're going to be pissed. I know you're going to be wondering 'why why why would you do such a thing' I dont know why"

"Slow down. Tell me... what happened"

I sighed then I let it out. I finally let it all out. I felt relieved yet so broken. How could I do such a thing. I hated myself, I'd never forgive myself.

She stood there, no words came out of her mouth. She just turned around and went back in the house. I wiped my tears and got in the car and pulled off. I couldn't hold that in no longer. Its just sad that I was the one that actually owned up and finally told her and not Kaiza.

(Dee's pov)
Looking at Lay hurted me. I couldn't look at her the same. The only thing that I could do was walk away. Once I got inside I cried. I let everything I held in go. Something told me something was up, they got so close out of nowhere and thats why. Tryna keep a secret like that from me .. I dont even know how to feel. London came up to me and hugged me. She didnt ask me no questions , she just hugged me and whispered to me.

"Everything will be alright"

                                       ***
(Kaiza's pov)
I texted Dee and she wasn't responding. I didn't wanna blow up her phone but I really wanted to talk to her. I know she was hurting and I know she'll never forgive me but I just wanna talk. Lay came back to the house and she looked like she was crying.

"Is this what you wanted?" she yelled. She grabbed her belongings and left out of the house.

Fuck.

Will Dee forgive Kaiza or get over her and get with London?