• What Are We?

(London's pov)
Within a month Dee bought a store to start her tattooing business. You know how she mentioned she wanted me and her to open up a shop and all that good stuff? Yeah that's happening. She already got her house, she's gonna move in maybe later on in the week but after she gets settled we were gonna start buying things for the shop, like chairs, decorations, all that good stuff.

Me and Dee were just chilling at my house when Dee got a phone call.

"Hm, unknown number"

She picks up the phone. I guess whoever was on the other side of the phone was someone she disliked alot cause her face dropped quickly.

"Hello"

...

"Um yeah we can.."

...

"Alright, bye"

I glanced at her as she ended the call and threw her phone on the couch.

"What's wrong"

"Kaiza wants to talk to me"

"For what? Yall already spoke abo-"

"I know.. im just as confused as you but I'll just hear her out"

"So.. when were yall speaking?"

"At 6"

I looked and it was 5:45.

"Hmm"

She sighed and rested her head on my thighs.

"I just want to forget about them completely, I keep seeing them and hearing from them. I really dont caare anymore"

"I know you don't bab- I mean Dee"

I glanced down at Dee and she stared up at me, trying not to smile all hard. I leaned downwards slowly and grabbed her neck and kissed her. Now , we haven't done anything together since that night I ate her out. I didn't wanna attempt to do it again cause I didn't want to make things awkward, plus she had alot going on I didn't wanna confuse her or anything.

We deepened the kiss and Dee sat up. She crawled onto my lap and continued to kiss me. I grabbed onto her hips and she grinded on my lap. I traced my hands back up and down her sides. She silently moaned. I went under her shirt and rubbed on her sides. We kept kissing until Dee got a phone call from that number again. We separated and she answered the call.

Fuck..

"Hello?"

"Yeah, that's cool"

"Bye"

I looked at her confused as she put her phone down and stared at me.

"She said tomorrow instead , she has to handle something"

"Oh ok"

Im not gone lie ever since the first time I ate her out I've been horny as hell lately. Whenever she touches me in the slightest way... I'm soaked.

Dee sat her phone down and grabbed my face with both her hands, smushing my face up. She laughed and let go. I smiled and leaned closer. She noticed what that meant and leaned in to kiss me. The kiss got deep and intense and clothes began to end up on the floor. We were both shirtless but still had our pants on. I flipped her over on the couch and kept kissing her. I slowly took her joggers off and began kissing her neck. She moaned in my ear.

I placed her joggers on the floor and sucked on her neck. She grabbed onto my hair and all over my arms and neck. She was going crazy and I didnt even touch her yet. I tugged at her boxers and looked her in her eyes for confirmation. She nodded her head.