• Bitches Be Bonkerss

(Kaiza's pov) *earlier*
When I locked eyes with her it made my blood boil. Why the fuck is this bitch following me?

"Hey pretty girl, missed me?" she asked rubbing my arm. I quickly yanked it away from her touch. "Don't touch me". I walked off but she only kept following me.

"What the fuck do you want bruh" at this point I was beyond furious.

"I want you to touch me again" she said brushing up against my torso. I pushed her back and punched her in the face, causing her to fall on the ground. I must've knocked her out cause she just layed there. One of the workers saw me punch her and she came right over to us.

"Ma'am I'm going to have to ask you to leave"

I stepped over the dumb bitch and walked out to my car, mad as hell. I got in the car and drove to another place. I was not finna let that dumb bitch ruin my shopping. I pulled up to Bed Bath and Beyond, which was like down the street from where I was, and got out. I walked inside and went straight to where the rugs were. I wanted to find a gray rug to match the couches I was going to get. After a good minute of looking and asking workers for help , I finally found it. I pulled it out and went to go check it out. The workers went to take my rug to the car while I still looked around for a few more things.

I didnt find anything else that I needed foreal so I just left. I walked out to the parking lot area and I looked for my car.

While I was walking I noticed someone following me. I didn't wanna look back so I just walked a little faster.

They walked faster too.

I looked back and it was the girl... and she had a rope in her hand. She had dried blood from her nose, it looked broken. She started running after me so I started running. This bitch was really creeping me the fuck out now. While I was running Dee was calling me. I answered.

"Hello!?"

I screamed into the phone.

"Hello? Baby are you ok!?"

"I'll explain everything later, bye I love you!"

I hung up in her face and continued to run until I found my car. I hurried and grabbed my keys, pressing the unlocked button and I jumped inside. She was a little behind so I had enough time to speed off without her reaching my car. Once I was on the road I sped off, taking a different route to my house in case she was following me or something.

Once I got home I parked my car and got out. I walked in the house and placed everything down. What the fuck is wrong with this bitch? I need to start carrying my gun cause that bitch is trippin.

Dee's pov

It was morning time, specifically 7 o'clock, and I was so damn tired. I didn't even feel like going to class and it starts in an hour. I did that leg shakin stretch and I looked over at London. She was still sleep. I don't blame her, it was mad early. I got on my phone and texted Kaiza goodmorning. I wanted her to tell me about yesterday, that had me worried all night.

Me- goodmorning baby💛. you ok what happened?

Daddy🥺- goodmorning babygirl 💕and it's a long story baby and im halfway sleep right now.

Me- it's ok baby, I'll call u after class, whenever that it 😭

Daddy🥺- ok bbg, I love you bye