• Someone's Special Day is Today

(A:N/ we gonne skip to Dee's birthday so I can make these chapters more interesting yk)

(Kaiza's pov)

It was my baby's birthday and I was so fucking happy. I think I was more excited for her than she is. It was 7 in the morning and I was in Dee's room waiting for her to wake up. She was taking too long so I got on top of her and pretended to ride a horse.

"Wake up horsey wake up!"

She opened her eyes jumping to me yelling "Kaizaaa get off of me!" she wined but I stayed on her.

"Baby it's your birthdayyyy happy birthday!"

She closed her ears, "Ok ok I know I get it now get up!" she pushed me off and got up from the bed. She had on some stripped boxers and a nike sports bra. Bae lookin a luh too fine this wonderful morning.

"Babe come gimme kiss" I said then poked my lips out. She smiled and came over to kiss me. I pulled her on top of me so I could distract her and she noticed what I was doing. She pulled away slowly while sucking on my bottom lip, which by the way turned me on so much.

"Babee I gotta get in the shower" "Can I join?"

She smirked and nodded "Let's go". She grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bathroom.

I took her clothes off she took mines off, and we both got in the shower together. Now that I think about it... I dont see how this was really gonna work out cause .. well you know..

"So , like what are we suppose to do?" I chuckled. I guess she knew what she was doing cause she grabbed my throat and began kissing me. Our tongues were swirling with each others as we kissed and we were grabbing all on each other. She grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand towards her pussy. I loved when she did that. I started playing with her clit for a minute making her legs feel weak as if she was going to fall. I then stuck my fingers inside and started hitting her g spot.

"Nnn kaiza" she moaned.

I couldn't do this in the shower, I needed her flat on the bed. I then picked her up , turned the shower off, and gently laid her on the bed. I didn't wanna make this too long cause tonight I wanted to make love to her, not just regular sex, but love.

I placed her on the edge of the bed and spreaded her legs wide. I slowly stuck two fingers inside and curled my fingers so I could hit her g spot. She leaned her head back and moaned quietly.

"Kaiza oohh fuck".

I started going faster so I could see her squirt again. I felt her walls tightening up on my fingers but I still went faster.

"Aaaaah babe I'm finna cum" she moaned in my ear.

I then went full speed until she started squirting onto the floor. My arm was tired as fuck. I kissed my baby and rubbed on her clit again a little more. Her legs started back shaking and she started whimpering as if she wanted more.

I pulled my hand away "No baby, you got more of this tonight ok".

She nodded and started getting up finally getting in the shower and fully waking up. By the time all that happened it was 8:45 going on 9. I mean... it was still morning so we good.

Layla and I made a decision to take Dee to this fancy diner that served some good ass breakfast and was surprisingly not as expensive as I thought it was gonna be.

"Get ready." I told Dee.

"Why wassup?" she looked at me.

"Cause daddy said so.." she just stared at me tryna see if I was joking cause I never referred to myself as daddy.