• Assumptions

(Dee's pov)

I left Kaiza's house sadly having to go to work. It was early in the morning and I left this place at like 4 I think. Maybe 3, I dont even know but ima leave whenever I want.

4 o'clock

I'm finally home and I take off my Walmart uniform. I was cold as fuck cause I was working with no jacket on for hours. I turned the air down and turned my heat on. Once I took my uniform off I put on one of Kaiza's hoodies and some joggers with my fuzzy slippers. I went to the kitchen to make me some tea cause I can already feel myself getting sick. Once I took the tea out of the microwave, there was a knock on my door. I wonder who that is, babe shouldn't be home yet.

I opened the door and there I saw Danny standing in front of me in a red hoodie with grey sweats. Her nose didn't look busted, I guess she heals quickly.

"Can I please talk to you" she asked. I didn't feel like arguing right now because ima end up whooping her ass again and probably going back to the hospital for whatever reason.

"Yeah sure come in". She came inside slowly and sat down on my couch in the living room. I kinda regretted letting her come in to talk, but I might as well squash this anger and move on with my life. This is the closure that I need. I locked the front door and sat on the other couch that was a few spaces from the one she was sitting on.

"Ok look , I know I did some fucked up shit to you and I know you not finna take no basic ass apology but when I say this I really mean it. Dee I am so so sorry for what I've done, my life has been a living hell once you left me. When you left me all my happiness left when you did. I felt like a idiot and I wanted to reverse time to before I did all that crazy dumb shit. I kinda feel like you finna kick me out ina few seconds so lemme wrap this up. Im just here to say im so sorry and I hope you forgive me. You have every right to be mad at me, so if you wanna yell , punch, or do whatever to me.. go ahead". She stood up and looked at me.

I wasn't mad, nor was I happy. I know she was trying but I wasn't tryna hear nun of this anymore. I wasn't angry, just hurt at the fact I was loyal for no damn reason.

"Look Danny, im not mad, im just still kinda hurt that you did that shit to me and you know that shit was wrong dawg. You spent almost all of my fucking money then went behind my back and cheated. I mean I forgive you and all but I'll never forget how bad you hurt me man".

After that, there was only silence. She looked as if she was about to cry then I got up and sat next to her resting my hand on her shoulder.

"I accept your apology ok, don't feel any type of way because of that. That's in the past, it's fine. I didn't say I was still hurt, im fine ok?" she nodded and wiped a tear that was about to fall out her eye then we hugged it out. Damn , she must've really felt bad.

After we hugged, we stared at each other for a second. I seen her leaning in closer and closer and before you know it she kissed me. I pushed her on the ground quick as fuck and glanced up to see Kaiza standing in the doorway. That's one thing I hate about my front door, you can't really hear when it opens.

"Babe it's not what it looks lik-"

"Oh nah , it's exactly what it looks like" she slammed the door and walked out. I groaned in frustration and ran to the door opening it seeing that she was gone.

Where the fuck did she just go that fast?

I looked back at Danny , she was still sitting on the floor in shock.

"Um, you can leave now" I said trying not to sound like I was mad as fuck.

"Yeah , my bad about... you know..." she said.