Chapter 9:Meeting The Girls

Katya's POV

I woke at about 5:30. I pulled myself out of bed and walked downstairs. I put on some coffee and took out some things for breakfast. Trixie stayed over last night so I decided that I wanted to make her something. "Katya? Katya?"

"Yeah?" I smiled as I saw Trixie walking downstairs, rubbing her eyes.

"Why are you up so early?"

"I always wake up at this time."

"You're fucking crazy then."

"Don't you have to be up early for your classes? That makes you crazy too."

"I never said once that I wasn't crazy."

"Whatever. Listen, I'm making breakfast and since you are up that saves me the task of trying to figure out what you like."

"Cookies."

"Wait what?"

"I want cookies."

"Trixie..you can't have cookies for breakfast."

"Well, I can and I usually do."

"Why?"

"Because when you wake up at 4 am and gotta be to class at 6, you eat what you can."

"That's two hours, isn't that enough time to cook breakfast?"

"Well, a girl has to take a shower, pick what I want to wear. Hmm I also have to do my makeup and my hair."

"Oh, so busy."

"You are right."

"Fine, I'll make you some cookies but you have to eat actual food too."

"Ugh, I guess." I turned on my radio and grabbed some ingredients out of the fridge. Trixie danced around the kitchen with a smile. I shook my head as I mixed ingredients to make the cookies. Trixie reached over and put her finger in the dough.

"Trixie, don't do that."

"Why not?" Trixie smiled as she put the raw cookie dough in her mouth and jumped on the counter. I groaned as I finished mixing everything.

"You're like a child."

"Awe, does that mean I call you mommy?" I stared at Trixie as I stopped the mixer. She smiled and started to laugh. "Don't worry, I'm only kidding." Trixie stared in my eyes and winked at me. "Well, maybe a little."

"Why do you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Test me."

"Oh, is that what you call it?"

"Yes."

"Well then," Trixie pulled me in between her legs as she smiled. "I am trying to see what you can take...mommy."

"Does that mean I can do the same to you?"

"I guess we'll have to see huh? Anyway, can you take me to campus? I have to get something to wear for today, I don't do that whole wearing the same shit for a second day."

"Sure thing. We can leave after we eat."

"Okay, thank you."

After breakfast, I took a quick shower while Trixie went through my closet. For no reason really. I wrapped my towel around me and walked into my room. I laughed as I saw Trixie on all fours, looking under my bed. "What are you doing kotenok?"

"I was looking for my earrings. I can't find them anywhere."

"I didn't see you with them on last night."