Chapter 25:Coming Home

Trixie's POV

"Are you having fun? In this huge house?" Aja laid stretched with her arms above her head.

"Yeah Trixie, how is all this?"

"Lonely." I pulled my knees to my chest as I sat in the beach chair. Aja and Jaymes decided that they wanted to use the pool today which didn't really sound too exciting to me.

"Trix, you need to try and have fun. What's stopping you from letting loose?"

"I'm worried."

"About what?" I was silent as I turned my head away from Aja. "Come on, spill it sis."

"I'm worry about Katya."

"Why? Isn't she just on some business trip?"

"Yeah, but she hasn't texted me or called me for almost two days. She usually texts me."

"There is a time difference mama."

"Okay, but it has been a day and a half."

"Trixie, come on now. What kind of trouble could she get in, with marketing and sales Trixie?" I stayed silent, kicking myself internally for saying I was worried at all.

"Trixie, is there something you're not telling us?"

"Well.."

"Well what sis?"

"I kinda, sorta, maybe lied a little."

"About what?"

"About what Katya does for a living." Aja and Jaymes stared at me, making me feel a little bit worse.

"What does she do Trixie, you can tell us."

"Yeah sis. You and I are strippers so hey we don't judge."

"Okay..well she's, she's in the mafia." Aja and Jaymes began to laugh.

"Trixie, stop joking around."

"Yeah, what's her actual job?"

"I'm being serious girls. She is actually in the mafia, she's the head of it actually." Aja continued to laugh while Jaymes stared at me.

"Aja, I don't think she's joking."

"She has to be joking."

"I don't think she is Aja." Jaymes put her hand on my arm and smiled softly. "Trixie, are you being serious?" I slowly nodded my head as I bit my lip.

"Trixie, what?!" Aja jumped up as she stared at me. "You can't be with her!"

"We're just friends Aja."

"Well, stop being her friend."

"What?! No."

"Why the hell not?"

"Why the hell would I?"

"Because it's dangerous."

"Aja, I'm a stripper..that is dangerous."

"Trixie, dont be stupid. She could sell you off on the black market or some crap like that."

"You sound like Kim. Katya wouldn't do anything like that."

"She had a good reason to be worried. You are dating some chick in the mafia."

"We aren't dat-"

"It doesn't matter, I can't believe this. How stupid can you be? No, how naive can you be?!"

"Aja, it's not like that. Kat-"

"Ms. Mattel, is there a problem?" I turned around to see Eddie standing in the doorway. I looked at Aja and sighed.

"No, but could you see my friends out? I'm going to rest, I have a headache."

"Sure thing Ms. Mattel. Ladies?"

"Trixie.."

"You should leave." I stood up and walked past both Aja and Jaymes. I had nothing to say really, I just felt like sleeping. I was worried about Katya and on top of that a bit angry with Aja. I wrapped my towel around my waist and walked up the stairs to Katya's room. I didn't sleep that well last night, I was up worrying. I had texted Katya at least 20 times. I stared at the ceiling until I had an idea. I unlocked my phone and scrolled past the messages from Aja and Jaymes. I clicked on the contact I was looking for and waited as the phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Violet?"

"Trixie?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, hello cupcake. How are you?"

"Not too good."

"What's wrong babes?"

"Have you spoken to Katya? I haven't heard from her in almost two days..I'm worried."

"Katya is okay. She gets in these moods of being too into her work. She probably hasn't even eaten or slept to be honest. I am actually dropping some things off at her office, would you like to talk to her?"

"If that is possible..yes."

"Okay, hold on." I could hear the sound of Violet's heels as she walked. "Katya? Katya, earth to Katya."

"Huh? What?"

"Have you spoken to that lovely blonde angel?"

"Who? Trixie? Wait, fuck no! I haven't. Where's my phone? Shit, Violet don't just stand there. Help me find my phone."

"It's over there."

"Damn it, it's dead. She's gonna hate me."

"Shut up, here."

"What?"

"Take my phone, here."

"Why?"

"Katya, if you don't just.."

"Fine. Hello?"

"Katya?"

"Kotenok?"

"Hi Katya."

"Oh god baby, I'm so sorry. I was just so busy with work."

"It's okay. I was just a bit worried."

"I'm sorry I get just swallowed in my work."

"That's okay."

"Trixie?"

"Hmm?"

"Do me a favorite."

"Okay?"

"Keep my bed warm for me."

"Huh? Why?"

"I'm going to be on the first flight back home to you."

"But don't you have stuff to do there? You still have like two weeks left."

"Violet took a flight here to help me, so she can take care of everything."

"I can what?"

"Come on Violet. Don't you want Trixie to be happy?" I could hear Violet sigh and Katya laugh. "I will be home tomorrow baby."

"Are you sure?"

"I am 100% sure."

"Thank you Katya."

"No need to thank me kotenok, no need at all. It's my way of saying sorry."