Chapter 23:Four Weeks

Trixie's POV

"I will see you in four weeks baby."

"I hate that you have to go Katya. What happen to just two weeks?"

"I know you do, but I'll be back before you know it. I know it was only supposed to be for two weeks, but some things came up and they need to be addressed." Katya put her hand on my cheek and kissed me.

"You just made it so much harder to let you go." Katya laughed as she looked at her watch.

"I'm sorry love."

"I just don't want you to go."

"The faster I leave, the faster I can come back."

"Time doesn't work that way."

"Oh but if you think so then maybe it will."

"Stop talking to me like I'm a child."

"You're acting like it." I rolled my eyes as I crossed my arms. "Listen, I would fuck that bratiness away if I had the time. I can't though so behave." Katya grabbed my chin softly, looking in my eyes. "Are you really gonna do this when I'm not gonna be able to hug you or anything for four whole weeks? Are you really gonna be this way?"

"It's not my fault you're leaving."

"You are such a brat."

"Yeah, what's new?"  Katya shook her head and kissed my forehead as she chuckled.

"You will be staying in my house okay? You will have everything you need and if you want something, just ask Carol. I don't want you driving your car so you will have access to mine. I will call you everyday at least three times a day. Once in the morning, in the afternoon, and before bed."

"Okay."

"Hey, I will be back before you know it doll."

"Please be safe."

"I will." Katya kissed me one last time before walking out of her front door. I took a deep breathe and looked around the large house. I had no idea how big Katya's house actual was. I never really paid any attention to it because well I was always focused on Katya. I sat on the sofa in the living room and brought my knees to my chest. I missed Katya already. We had spent so much time together and well now here I was in her house without her.

"Ms. Mattel, would you like some tea?" I turned around to see Carol standing in the doorway.

"No, thank you though."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm um I'm fine."

"Hmm, well I am going to make muffins for myself. You can have a few if you'd like."

"Thank you." Carol smiled, nodded slightly, and walked into the kitchen. I listened to Carol hum a tune as I looked at a text Katya had sent me.

Katya❤:Hey baby, make sure you eat today. Get Carol to make you something or order pizza, my treat. Just make sure you eat.

I threw my phone on the sofa beside me and groaned. I stood up, walked in the kitchen, and cleared my throat. "Um Carol, I'm gonna order a pizza. Do you want anything?"

"No dear."

"Okay. Hey, can I ask you something?"

"Of course."

"What do you do here? Like other than clean and whatnot? This house is huge, I'm bound to feel alone. I can't stay here." Carol put her hand on my shoulder and smiled.

"Invite some of your friends over. I can get a few rooms ready for them."

"I can't do that."

"You are the lady of the house for the time being so you can do what you like." I leaned against the counter and thought of inviting the girls over. Kim and I weren't on good terms still so it was a no for her. Maybe I could invite Aja and Jaymes, or Jinkx and Farrah. Maybe all of them. I pulled my phone out of my skirt pocket and decided to  text Katya.

Me:Hey can I invite some of my friends over? I'm going to feel lonely.

Katya:Yes, just make sure you girls are careful. If you buy takeout, charge it to my credit card. I'll text Marve and let him know it's okay to let them in the gate.

I wanted to kick myself when it hit me. Katya was a mob boss. Marve was the head of Katya's security, no one got in or out without his say so. There was no way I could tell my friends what line of work Katya was in. I had no idea how I could explain this big ass house with security everywhere. I sent a quick text to Jaymes and Aja asking them if they would like to come stay the night with me. I could come up with a good lie, well maybe. "Hey Carol, can you get two rooms ready please? If that isn't too much to ask."

"Yes ma'am."

"Thank you."

***

"Woah, this house is huge. Did you hook you a sugar mama?"

"No Aja, she's not my sugar mama." Aja and Jaymes set their bags down as we sat on the sofa. Carol had set out some snacks and drinks when I told her that I was having company.

"This house is amazing Trixie." Jaymes smiled as she looked at some of the paintings on the walls.

"I thought that the first time I saw it."

"So, what does Katya do sis?"

"She's in um in marketing and sales."

"Marketing?"

"Sales?"

"Uh huh." I chuckled and smiled awkwardly at my friends.

"I didn't take her for the type." Aja took a sip of her soda as she looked around.

"Yeah, she's scary as hell."

"You think she's scary Jaymes?"

"Uh duh." Jaymes looked at me, with wide eyes. "She has such a cold stare that just looks like it could freeze your soul." I wanted to laugh as I listened to Jaymes. Her voice was so high that it made me giggle, even after all these years of knowing her.

"She is really sweet Jaymes, don't worry."

"Well, of course you think that Trixie. She probably treats you like a queen."

"Whatever Aja."

"So, where did she have go travel to?

"Oh, she had to go to Russia."

"Why?"

"Business."

"She must be really good at her job Trix."

"Why do you say that?"

"She's going all the way to Russia and she can afford a house like this, with a maid and security. Not to mention, she took you to France." I shrugged my shoulders as I took a bite of a muffin.

"Hey Trixie, how you talked to Kim at all?"

"No."

"Are you still upset with her?"

"I just don't want to talk to her Jaymes. She has opinions that I just don't want to hear right now." Jaymes frowned and sighed as she stared at me.

"Okay, let's forget all about that. Trixie, I want a tour of this house sis, like right now. And I want the biggest room."

"The biggest room is Katya's and I'm sleeping there so no luck for you there."

"Well, we are gonna share. Come on, show me my new room sis."