Chapter 3:Two Hours

Katya's POV
Trixie and I had been talking for about 2 hours. But she was still avoiding my question. "I told you, you answer first then I will."

"Trixie, you are a brat."

"Wanna spank me then?"

"Don't offer something like that."

"And why not?"

"Because I just might do it."

"Oh, I'll remember that. But to answer your question I get bored."

"You get...bored?"

"Yes, I do this for fun. I don't need the money but I like having it. I do this only on weekends."

"And week days?"

"I'm in my dorm, being a good girl."

"Dorm?"

"Yep, I go to a university across town."

"Oh a smart girl?"

"That's what I'm told."

"And what do your parents think about you and all this?"

"Don't know, don't care. But I answered your question, now answer mine."

"Well, I had just gotten off of work. I spend a lot of my time being stressed and needed some relief."

"So you come to a strip club? Well, I think you need to try the red light district for relief."

"Thanks smartass, but relief can come from anything that you find relaxing."

"So glad that I can help you relax. What kind of work do you do?"

"Hmm, that is a secret."

"A secret?"

"Mmhmm. A secret."

"That's bullshit."

"Is it now?"

"Yes, it is. Tell me."

"No." Trixie rolled her eyes and threw a cherry stem at me. "Watch it."

"Nope."

"You really do need your ass spanked."

"There is a table right here." I shook my head as I took a drink.

"You always like this?"

"Hmm, stick around more than for one night and you can see."

"Oh really?"

"Yep. Like I said I work on weekends, come see me."

"I will consider."

"Well, don't leave me waiting too long with all that thinking." I laughed as Trixie played with her hair.

"Shouldn't you be working?"

"Well, I'm keeping you happy right?"

"Yes."

"Then I am working."

"Don't think you are."

"Oh, trying to get rid of me momma?"

"I didn't say all that, I just don't want you getting in trouble." Trixie smiled and stood up.

"Fine, I'll go give someone else my attention." I rolled my eyes as I smiled.

"Hey, wait Trixie. Go out with me." Trixie leaned over the table and grabbed my shirt softly, pulling me close to her slowly.

"Hmm, no."

"And why not?"

"I may be a stripper but I'm not that easy. Bye bye now."

"Wait." Trixie turned around and smiled at me.

"Yes?"

"How can I get you to go out with me?"

"Like I said, I work weekends. Come see me." Trixie waved and walked off. She walked to a door located on the side of the stage. She turned around and winked at me before disappearing behind the door. I finished my last drink and stood up from the booth. I walked to the bar and waved for Milk.

"Water please."

"Sure thing mama." Milk gave me a glass of water with a smile.

"What is it?"

"Trixie has taken an interest in you."

"Why do you say that?"

"Oh, no reason. It's just that I know her."

"She is a brat, I can say that for sure."

"Most definitely, but that is why the customers love her. They love trying to get what they can't have. There is just something we humans enjoy about the chase." 

"Well, she has peeked my interest so I think I'll play along in her game."

"I'm sure it will be fun for you both."

After talking with Milk for a bit, I started the walk back to my car. It was about a hour walk and it was a bit cold so I could sober up. While I walked, I thought of Trixie. She was a little wild card but that is what I needed, some fun. It was kind of strange, not getting what I wanted when I said it but that would make it all the better. The smug look on her face, the fire in her eyes and the way she bit her lip was enough to let me know that she wanted me just like I wanted her. I was just gonna keep going to see her and give her the attention she wanted until she gave in. The day started like shit but it ended with the promising idea of a new thrill.