Chapter 4:Closing Time

Trixie's POV

It was the end of the night and the club was closing. I sat at my station, pulling out bobby pins as I listened to the girls talk. Jinkx talked about how she had to entertain a party of six because it was some sort of party, Aja and Farrah argued about who got the most tips, while Roxxy, Valentina, and Monet stood around talking. There was a small knock at the door, followed by Visage's voice. "I hope you ladies are decent enough." Roxxy laughed as she opened the door.

"We're strippers sweetie, being decent isn't in the job description." Michelle smiled and walked inside the changing room.

"Whatever you say Roxxy." Farrah leaned over the sofa, laying on top of Jinkx and Valentina.

"Michelle, who is opening tomorrow since Trixie won't be here?" Farrah wanted to open ever since she had started working here, but no one thought she could. Opening and closing numbers were the best times a girl could perform, I usually did the closing numbers when I was working.

"Farrah, sweetie I keep telling you that you aren't ready yet." Michelle smiled softly as she looked at Farrah. "But I didn't come to talk about that. Has anyone seen Willam?" Everyone shook their heads expect me. "Trixie?"

"Yeah?" Michelle walked to me and leaned down over my shoulder.

"Have you seen Willam?"

"Well.."

"Well? Come on, spit it out."

"She is with some guy she met here a few nights ago."

"I figured. Thanks Trixie, oh and good work tonight, but you already knew that."

"Thank you." Michelle smiled and said goodnight to all of us girls before leaving.

"Hey Trixie?"

"Yeah Monet?"

"Did you know that blonde you danced on?"

"No, why?"

"Shit, we thought you did mama. You were all over her." Aja smiled as she looked up from her phone.

"Yeah girl, it looked like you two were gonna fuck for everyone to see." Valentina smiled as she took a sip of her drink.

"It was nothing like that. It was her first time here so I wanted to make sure she enjoyed herself."

"Whatever you say mama."

"I love how I end up as the topic like 90% of the time."

"You're right and the other 10% is about dick and sex." Jinkx kissed the top of my head as she stood behind me.

"Ugh, fuck off."

"We're just messing with you Mattel. You are the only one we can pick on. Farrah is a little cry baby and Aja will probably fight anyone who crosses her." Roxxy sat on the side of the sofa as she spoke.

"Hey, I'm not a cry baby."

"Farrah, sweetie yes you are." Monet sighed as she looked at Farrah.

"Whatever you guys say, but I gotta get going. I have classes in the morning."

"Trixie, I don't see how you do it."

"Do what?" I grabbed my duffle bag and put on my sneakers as I looked at Jinkx.

"You go to school fulltime and still find time to come shake your ass. You ma'am, are a true woman."

"No, I'm just a batshit crazy chick who doesn't know what rest is."