Chapter 19:Trust

Trixie's POV

"Do you really have to leave again soon?"

"Yes, unfortunately I do." I sighed as I sat in Katya's lap. She was doing work on her laptop.

"But do you really have to?"

"Yes."

"That's stupid."

"Is it?"

"Yes."

"You're a brat you know."

"I'm not, I just don't want to be away from you. Why can't I go with you?"

"Because I need you to do something for me here."

"Huh?"

"Trixie I want you to watch over things while I'm gone."

"What?"

"I want you to be over everything here in the states."

"Katya, stop joking."

"I'm not."

"Katya, I have a major in music. I am not some crime boss."

"You don't have to be. You're smart and honest. Trixie, all I need is someone to sign off on papers and add up the numbers to make sure everything is in order."

"I wouldn't know what to add or sign."

"I will show you."

"Why not have Violet do it?"

"Because Violet is still in Paris." Katya took off her glasses and put one of her hands on my thigh. "Listen baby, I wouldn't have asked if I didn't think you could manage this. I am not having you do anything dangerous. You will do everything over a phone I give to you, oh and computer. No physical contact what so ever."

"None?"

"No baby, I wouldn't ask you to do that." I looked at Katya for a moment then took a deep breathe.

"Okay."

"You will have security all the time also."

"Katya, do I really need that? You said that there would be no physical contact."

"There won't. It isn't because I'm putting you in charge."

"Then what is it?"

"Because I care about you. People have seen you with me. I'm sure my mother ran her mouth to some of the wrong people."

"Could I..I be killed?"

"No. That won't happen. I'm making sure of it."

"So this is what happens when you hang with a mobster?"

"Is that what we're doing? Hanging out?"

"I mean, I don't know. Maybe."

"Do you fuck all the people you hang out with?"

"Don't try me."

"I'm just joking love." Katya wrapped her arms around me and laughed. "I know you're way too innocent to be a whore."

"Fuck you Katya."

"You can."

"I'll show you innocent. I'm going into work tonight. You come pick me up after and I will have a surprise for you."

"Trixie, what are you planning?"

"Nothing that you can't handle with the way you talk."

"Awe, did I hit a nerve?" I crossed my arms as Katya smiled. "Baby girl, did I make you mad?"

"I should go home and get ready for work." I tried to get off of Katya's lap, but couldn't. She had a tight grip on my waist.

"You want to show me you aren't innocent?"

"I don't have to prove anything."

"Oh, but you want to. Don't you princess?" I swallowed hard as Katya tighten her grip. "Follow me." Katya softly moved me off of her lap and took my hand. She walked us to another room three doors down from her bedroom. "I like this room, it's my favorite room. I haven't had anyone to play with. Do you want to play with me Trixie?" I looked around and felt a bit overwhelmed. There were toys everywhere. Strap-ons, dildos, vibrators...a bit of everything.

"Why so many?"

"Because I feel like one toy one day and then another on a different day. Every color for every mood. Is that a problem?"

"No, but why have another room?"

"Because I don't want my room to be full of toys. It would make it hard to find any thing over than a fake dick. I haven't used any toys on you, just my own fingers and tongue. I would like that to change tonight, if you would be up for it."

"Are you challenging me Katya?"

"If that is how you want to look at it. I want to see how far you can go." Katya stood behind me and put her hands on my hips. She slowly slid her hand under my shirt. She put her hand on my boob as she kissed my neck. I could feel Katya smile against my neck. Her fingers touched my nipple softly through the lace fabric of my bra. "Can we spend some time playing with a few things from my collection? Huh, kotenok?" I nodded my head quickly, wanting Katya to touch me more. Katya chuckled and let me go. She stepped back and turned me around.

"Why do you do that to me?"

"Well, you have to get going remember? I wanted to give you a kiss before you leave."

"I hate you Katya."

"Do you?"

"Yes."

"Maybe I can change that when I see you tonight."