Chapter 13:The Meeting

Trixie's POV

I opened my eyes as I felt the sun rays hit my face. I looked around, a little confused at where I was. Then I remembered, I was with Katya. I heard the hotel door open. "Good morning kukla."

"Morning."

"How'd you sleep baby?"

"I slept okay." I ran my fingers through my hair as I looked at Katya.

"You should go take a shower baby. We have to be somewhere in a few hours."

"We?"

"Yes, we are going to a meeting. Violet will be there so after you can leave with her."

"What kind of meeting?"

"Don't worry your pretty head about that." Katya kissed the top of my head and sat down in an armchair. "Breakfast will be here in about 30 minutes, so you enjoy a nice hot shower dorogaya."

"Okay." I grabbed my suitcase and walked in the bathroom. I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror and immediately wanted to jump out of the window. There was misplaced makeup all over my face. One of my eyelashes was gone, my mascara was rubbed all over my eyes and my lipstick was all over my mouth. I sighed and looked in my suitcase, pulling out my makeup wipes. I cleaned the makeup off of my face and tied my hair up. It was going to be an interesting day. I had to go to a meeting with Katya. Probably a meeting with a bunch of thugs.

After my shower, I got dressed and did my makeup, a light natural look. I made sure to pack things that I thought Katya would like. Today's choice was a short pink dress with no straps and a dip in the cleavage. I walked out of the bathroom to see Katya changing. I covered my eyes as I cleared my throat. "Oh, you're done. Food is here."

"Thanks."

"Eat what you want."

"Okay." I sat in a chair and looked at all of the food. It was a lot. After Katya was done changing, she sat across from me.

"Violet is coming over soon."

"Is she nice?"

"She's..um she's Violet."

"I'll take that as a no."

"You can see for yourself." Katya took a sip of her coffee and crossed her legs.

"Huh?"

"Katya!" I looked at the door as someone came storming in. It was a slender girl with long jet black hair. The woman looked as if she was a little older than me but not as old as Katya. Her waist was tiny and she was dressed in a tight dark purple dress.

"Yes Violet?" So this was Violet? She was um..interesting.

"Can I please kill Hero?" Kill?! Was she serious? Was she really going to kill someone?

"No."

"And why the hell not?"

"Because I like him. He never lets me down." Violet rolled her eyes and scoffed.

"He is incompetent."

"What happen?"

"He dropped my bags in the muddy water."

"Did you make him take you shopping again? I keep telling you he is the driver, not your personal slave."

"Whatever, a job is a job." Violet took a strawberry out of the bowl on the table and put it in her mouth. Katya looked at the newspaper that was left on the table and began to read it.

"Violet, you're being rude."

"Rude?"

"Yes. Fix it." Violet turned to me and sighed.