Chapter 26:Are You Mine?

Katya's POV

I was excited to see Trixie. I felt like shit for worrying her. She didn't sound like herself when I spoke to her though. She sounded as if something was weighing heavy on her mind and that worried me. She asked if she could pick me up the airport and of course I said yes. I would do anything to see Trixie happy. After grabbing my bags and walking out of the airport, I heard a high pitch scream. It made me smile as soon as I heard it. "Katya!" I set my bags down as Trixie ran to me. She jumped in my arms and wrapped her legs around me. "I've missed you! Oh my god, I missed you so much."

"I've missed you too baby, but I wasn't gone that long."

"Listen, after spending almost every day and night with you for months, one day away seems like a lifetime."

"Oh, does it now?" Trixie smiled as she kissed me. "Hey, how about we get to the house? I haven't touched you and it feels like my skin is on fire with desire.

"Hmm really?" Trixie looked into my eyes. Her soft brown eyes were begging for affection. I smiled and put my lips close to Trixie's ear.

"The faster we get to my house, the faster you get to have my fingers and whatever else you want doll."

"Oh, is that all you missed about me?"

"No, not at all my dear. But from the way you are dripping on me, I think that is something YOU missed." Trixie blushed and tried to get out of my arms. I decided to wear a cropped hoodie today and low cut shorts because I was too lazy for anything else. Trixie wore a skirt and when she jumped in my arms, I could feel how wet she was, it was warm against my skin. "Nope, were you thinking about me on the drive here baby?"

"Katya, we are in public."

"Good job for stating the obvious dear."

"Put me down Katya."

"Hmm, why should I?"

"Because people are staring."

"We could give them a show." Trixie sighed and let her head fall on my shoulder. I laughed as I let Trixie down. "I'm kidding baby."

"Sure you are. Come on, I'll help you with your bags."

After Trixie and I put all of my bags into the car, we started the two hour drive back to my house. "So, how was it?"

"Honestly, I hated it. I usually love going back home but this time was too much."

"Why baby?"

"There was so much going on. I became swamped with work. No one had been doing their fucking job. So, I canned a bunch of people and hired others. Within the first two days, I had fired at least 30 people."

"I'm so sorry baby."

"It's okay. I'm home now and it feels good. I will have to leave again but I don't want to think about that."

"Maybe I can go with you next time?"

"I'm hoping. So, we talked about me, what's up with you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Come on baby, what's wrong? I could tell that something was wrong yesterday. Talk to me."

"Well, I told Jaymes and Aja about what you do. I didn't mean to, it just happen."

"Okay, and what did they say?"

"Jaymes really didn't say anything, but Aja gave me the sixth degree. She yelled and called me naive. Asked me how stupid could I be. Talked about how you could sell me on the black market."