Chapter 14:Back Alley

*Hiya loves. So from here on out, the story will be filled heavily with the following....drugs, drug abuse, alcohol abuse, violence, blood, assault and strong sexual themes. Please do not read if there's a possibility of you getting triggered. I wouldn't want that.*

Katya's POV

"Somebody wanna tell me what was said about my guest." I spoke with my back turned to the men sitting at the table. Trixie and Violet had left because Trixie seemed uncomfortable. "No one has anything to say? Well, let me say this," I turned around with a cold smile on my face. "When she tells me what was said, which she will and who said it, I will make sure your life is hell. Let me make this very very very clear, you will not disrespect her. If you do, I will make sure you are never seen in this room again. I will rip everything you have from you. I will leave you and your family in the cold. Just as you respected my mother, you will respect Trixie. Ms. Mattel to all of you though."

"We don't respect whores. She isn't your wife." I grabbed my father's gold pocket knife out of my pocket and balanced it on my fingers.

"Oh, Edgar you have such a way with words, don't you? Listen dear.." I made my way behind Edgar's chair. "Is there anything else you'd like to say?"

"As a matter of fact, yes there is. I don't feel like you shoul..." I quickly opened the knife and landed it in the middle of the older man's hand with enough force to stab his hand and the table. I leaned down, close to his ear as he screamed in pain.

"That was a rhetorical question Mr. White." I cleared my throat and stood up straight. "Listen here, and listen good. You do not question me or what I do. If it wasn't for me, you all would be jobless. My father wanted all of you gone according to his will but he made it my choice in the end. So being the nice person I am, I let you stay. But that can be quickly changed. You don't have to step down, I can make it look like an accident and your families could get double the insurance money. Do not cross me. You will respect her, shit be afraid of her. If you do not have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. Or do I need to remove a few things for that to happen gentlemen?" The men looked at each other and then at Edgar, who was still screaming. "I thought so. Now, are there any questions?"

"No ma'am." Everyone answered in harmony.

"Good." I pulled my knife out of Edgar's hand and wiped his blood on the back of his suit. I walked to the head of the table and pressed the call button on my speaker. "Hello Peter?"

"Yes Ms. Zamolodchikova?"

"Would you please send the medics for Mr. White, he had an accident. Oh, and the cleaning service also."

"Of course."

"And have Hero bring the car around."

"Yes ma'am."

"Thank you. Well, if there are no questions I will be leaving. Remember to send the information I requested and have a lovely day."

After my meeting, I decided to enjoy brunch at a nice little cafe. I sipped my coffee as I looked through papers. I had to find who was cutting deals under the table, and well I had a good idea of who it was. This wasn't a clean business and it wasn't an honest one. That is why I was happy to have Violet. Violet was like a sister to me, bratty but still a sister. Violet grew up along with me. Her father and mine were business partners and close friends. I pulled out my phone and scrolled to Violet's number. I put my phone to my ear as I waited for Violet to answer. "Hello?"

"Hello Violet."

"Hey Katya."

"How is she?"

"She's okay, she doesn't talk much."