Chapter 11:Need To See You

Trixie's POV

I was drifting through my classes. My mind was everywhere expect on my work and the lessons. The only thing I could think about really was Katya. She insisted on me staying the night again last night. After that kiss, I had no idea what to do. Katya still had her hands on my waist, still grabbing me. Even though she was holding me, she paid me almost no attention. When the doorbell rang, Katya sat me on the sofa. She didn't say anything about the kiss the rest of the night, and that shit made me feel weird. Was she teasing me? Leading me on? Was I a game? I felt a tap on my shoulder that broke my train of thought. "Trixie, are you okay?" Kim, Aja, and Jaymes were standing beside me.

"Oh hey, what's up?"

"Class is over." I looked around the empty classroom and chuckled.

"I guess it is." I grabbed my bag and stood up, walking past my three friends. I could hear my friends walking behind me.

"Hey, um Trix where were you last night?"

"Yeah, we came by your dorm and you weren't there sis."

"Oh, I was with Katya. She asked me to stay again."

"You and her are getting awfully close."

"Is that a problem?"

"No, just saying."

"Okay."

"So, what are your plans for today?"

"Homework, etc. I'm trying to finish up these last few weeks as soon as I can."

"Why?"

"Well, I have stuff to do. Oh, Aja do you have Michelle's new number?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I have to tell her that I'm taking time off for a few weeks."

"For what?"

"Well.." Jaymes, Aja, and Kim stood in front of me, blocking the way.

"Spill it Mattel."

"Now." I sighed and leaned against a nearby wall.

"Katya has to go to France."

"And?"

"Yeah, what does that have to do with you?" I looked down, silent.

"She invited you, didn't she?" I could feel Kim staring at me, her eyes piercing into me.

"Yeah."

"You can't go." I lifted my head and stared back at Kim.

"Why not?"

"You barely know her Trixie."

"That doesn't matter."

"Listen to yourself, you sound so stupid."

"Kim, don't." Aja grabbed Kim, trying to stop her.

"No, she does. She sounds like some love sick puppy. She needs to snap out of it."

"Kim, what are you talking about? I'm just spending time with a friend. That's it."

"Well, you are leaving your other three friends."

"I'm not going to be gone forever. And plus you aren't my fucking mom or dad so piss off."

"Trixie..."

"No, I can do what I want. You guys tell me to have fun and I am."

"Isn't working at a strip club enough for you? Shaking your ass for random people isn't good enough for you? Do you have to be a slut too?"