Chapter 32:First Landing

Trixie's POV

"Baby, it's time to wake up."

"I don't want to." I pulled the covers over my head and groaned.

"We have a plane to catch kukla."

"Blah." Katya chuckled as she lifted the covers, looking at me.

"We can stop and get some of those muffins you like."

"Can I have an iced latte?"

"Anything you want."

"Okay, I guess I could get ready then." Katya smiled and kissed my nose.

"We have to leave in a hour baby, so please try to be ready."

"You make it sound like I take forever to get ready." I sat up and rubbed my head as I watched Katya walk to her closet.

"You do baby, you do." Katya took a sip of her coffee before she began to undress. I watched her closely, noticing every part of her toned and tan body. Katya was beautiful from head to toe. "You're staring at me my dear."

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are. Is there something you need or want to say?"

"Well, I think you are gorgeous."

"Thank you."

"And now I want you."

"Oh really?"

"Yes, really." Katya looked at her watch and hummed.

"Come on then."

"Where are we going?"

"To the shower, let's kill two birds with one stone." I smiled and jumped up, running to the shower.

***

"So, I'm gonna be meeting your family?"

"The family I have here, yeah. Is that okay?"

"Yeah, yeah that's okay. But um, are they like your mother?"

"No, not at all. They are way more relaxed, well in their own way." Katya and I had just landed in Russia after a flight that seemed to take forever. I loved Katya but I didn't feel like dealing with judgment from her family, not today anyway. I was tired and felt like a mess. Katya wanted me to get meeting her family out of the way though. She said that if her aunt found out about her having a girl with her, and not seeing her..she would murder Katya without a second thought. She said her aunt was excited to meet me so I applied a fresh layer of lip gloss and sucked it up. "Okay, here it is."

"Katya, I thought you said we were staying at your family's house not a hotel."

"This is my family's house."

"Wait, what?"

"This is the house I spent the first few years of my life in." The house that Katya and I stood in front of was huge. It looked like a palace. I didn't think that anything could be bigger than the house Katya was staying in back in America but I was very wrong. "Come on baby, keep up."

"Katya, I'm sore."

"Well, maybe you shouldn't have told me to go deeper when I was fucking you. It is your own fault."

"That was not needed."

"I know kitten."

"Katya, what the fu-"