Chapter 29:Serious

Katya's POV

"So."

"So?"

"Can we talk?"

"We can do whatever you want, you paid for it." Trixie hadn't moved from beside the door. She was leaned against the wall, her arms crossed.

"Trixie, don't be like that."

"Katya, with all due respect don't tell me how to act okay? We aren't in the bedroom. I have been as understanding as I can but after the second day of not hearing from you, that went out the window."

"I'm sorry."

"Okay."

"Trixie?"

"Katya, listen I don't want to do this okay. I really don't. I don't know what you expect of me right now? You say you want me and shit but when I finally come to you about it, I get nothing. If you don't want anything but sex, go pay a whore. I don't have time, no I don't have the patience to let my feelings be played with. I told you about my past relationships Katya. You told me you were different and all that bullshit."

"Trixie, I just don't want anything to happen."

"Well, guess what? You got what you wanted. Nothing is gonna happen because I am done with you. Keep your money, I don't want it." Trixie turned around and opened the door. I stood up and grabbed her, letting my head fall against her back.

"Please Trixie, don't go. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I love you, I love you so much and I just didn't know what to say. I felt awful because I just let you leave without saying anything." I wrapped my arms around Trixie and held her as I cried into her hair. "I want you to be mine Trixie, that's what I want. I was just too stupid to say it." Trixie was silent for a moment but after the silence I felt her hand on mine. She took a deep breathe before speaking.

"How do I know that you're serious? That you won't just say fuck it and drop me when you get bored?"

"Trixie we have known each other for almost a year now, I could never get bored with you." I thought for a moment, thinking of how to prove to Trixie her worth. "Do you want to meet my family?"

"What?

"My family, do you want to meet them? My mother and my siblings? We can all have dinner and I'll cook."

"Katya, are you being serious?"

"Yes, I want to show you that I am 100% serious about you and my feelings for you."

"That is a big step. Doesn't that usually come after you've been dating someone?"

"Who cares? So, do you want to?" Trixie looked at me, a bit unsure.

"Yes."

"Thank you, I understand if you want to keep your distance until then." Trixie put her head on my chest as she sniffled.

"I don't Katya. I've missed you and being away from you, just makes me sad. I told you I loved you and I do."

"How long are you working tonight?"

"Only a few more hours, why?"

"Do you want to come home with me tonight? My bed doesn't feel the same without you." Trixie nodded as she hugged me tighter. "How much longer do I have with you?"

"You paid for two hours."

"Oh lucky me. How much longer do you have after those two hours are over?"

"Three more hours."

"Tell you what, I'll stay around and wait for you. Is that okay?"

"Sounds great."

***

Trixie and I spent the next two hours talking and holding each other. Being away from Trixie was hard. I had no idea if it was harder for me or her. "Katya, I have to go soon."

"Do you really?" I held Trixie tighter as she kissed my head.

"Yes, I do. I took off long enough, I want to keep my job."

"Quit."

"What?"

"I said quit."

"Katya, I have to pay for school."

"Come work for me."

"As what?"

"My assistant, or right hand woman. Come on Trixie. Your hours will be flexible and you can come work here when Michelle is short."

"Katya, what if you and I don't work out?"

"We will."

"How do you know that?"

"Because I love you and will do everything in my power to make sure I can keep you by my side."

"Katya, are you sure?"

"I wouldn't have said it if I wasn't, I keep telling you that."

"Can I think about it?"

"Of course, the offer will always be on the table baby. But, I will let you get back to work, I guess."

"Thank you." Trixie smiled and kissed my cheek before standing up and leaving the room. I pulled out my phone and took a deep breathe as I called Lana. It was a bit late so there was no guarantee that she'd be awake, but it was worth a shot.

"Hello?"

"Hey Lana."

"Hey Katya, how are you?"

"I'm okay. I need a favour."

"Oh gosh, what is it this time?"

"I need you to bring mother to my house tomorrow night at about 9:30."

"Why?"

"Because I want you, her, and the rest of the family to meet Trixie."

"The cute little stripper you've been messing around with?"

"Please don't use that phrasing, but yeah that's her."

"May I ask why? You've never let us meet any of your other toys."

"She's not a toy."

"She isn't?"

"No, I want a relationship with her."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"That is, that's a shocker. I never thought I'd hear you say that about anyone."

"I love her Lana." Lana chuckled and I could hear her smile. That 'I was right' smile of hers.

"She's making you grow up, I'm excited to meet her."

"So, you'll bring mother?"

"Of course kid."

"Thank you."

"Anything to see you happy."