Chapter 27:Her Skin

*This chapter is all smut. I was gonna skip over this but people wanted it so here it is lol. You can skip this chapter if you want but if you don't, enjoy.*

Katya loved watching Trixie. Trixie was no stranger to pleasing herself for Katya. The young girl loved it in all honesty, Katya knew that Trixie loved it. Katya knew this because of the afternoon she spent in her office, watching Trixie through her webcam. Trixie had gotten a new toy, to Katya's approval and she wanted to test to out. She decides to video call Katya because she needed an expert's opinion or at least that's what she said. Katya remembered everything she saw that day. She remembered the way Trixie's back arched, the way she sounded, and the way her skin
glistened with little beads of sweat as the sun peeked through her window. Trixie loved the attention that Katya gave her, she loved the praise. "You're being such a good girl, you know that right?" Trixie whined as she listened to Katya's words. "Look at you, doing just as I said. Are you gonna make yourself cum baby? Are you?" Katya looked as Trixie pounded into herself, chasing after what she wanted, after what she needed.

"Y-yes, yes Katya." Katya leaned forward and stopped Trixie's hand. "Kat.." Katya stood up and grabbed the other toy Trixie picked for tonight, her favorite toy, a pink glass dildo attached to a red harness. Katya strapped the harness around herself and grabbed the fluffy handcuffs. She pulled Trixie to her by the ankles and smiled as she put the handcuffs on the younger woman.

"How do those feel?"

"Good, really good."

"Glad to hear." Katya placed a small kiss on Trixie's forehead as she sat in the chair. Trixie stayed on the bed, watching Katya. "Be a good girl and get on your knees for me." Trixie got on her knees and stared into Katya's eyes. "Good girl, now make sure it's wet enough for me to fuck your brain out."

"Yes ma'am." Trixie opened her mouth and let the toy slide into her throat without a problem. Katya smiled as she had a grip on Trixie's hair. Katya enjoyed watching Trixie swallow the toy, from the tip to the base. She loved watching someone so cute turn into a slut for her.

"Hold your head there." Katya pushed the toy deeper into Trixie's mouth. Trixie loved when Katya took control. She began to drip as Katya made the toy hit the back of her throat. Trixie knew that there was a puddle under her, a puddle of her ecstasy. She began to squirm and wiggle with want. Since her hands were handcuffed behind her back, there was nothing Trixie could do. "Does my baby need something? You look like you do baby." Katya grinned, she knew Trixie couldn't say a word with the toy in her mouth. "You need some relief don't you baby girl? Oh, but you can't use those hands of yours, can you? That's a shame. I'll help you baby." Katya put her leg directly under Trixie. "Grind on my leg kotenok." Trixie looked a little shocked but that melted away once Katya moved her leg against Trixie. Trixie's eyelashes fluttered as she felt the pressure on her clit. It was what she needed. Katya took the toy slowly out of Trixie's mouth. "I want to hear those pretty moans of yours, I want to hear you beg for more."

"Katya, please."

"Please what baby? What do you want, what do you need?"

"Y-you Katya, you."

"Hmm, should I?"

"Yes, you should." Katya grabbed Trixie's hair and stared into her eyes.

"I wasn't asking you but you look like you need to be filled, so I'll help you with that. Up." Trixie nodded her head and did as Katya told her to do. Katya put her hands on Trixie's waist, running her hands up and down Trixie's soft skin. Katya placed soft kisses and love bites on Trixie's hips and waist, leaving red kisses. "Lower yourself and take as much as you want. I want to see what you need baby and how bad you need it." Trixie huffed and pouted. She wanted Katya to just pound her but Katya was being a tease. She knew what Trixie wanted her to do and how she wanted her to do it, but Katya wouldn't give it. Trixie slowly lowered herself over the toy and shivered when the cold glass pushed into her warmth. Trixie slowly felt the fullness that she had wanted. After taking all of the toy inside, Trixie laid her head against Katya's chest, trying to adjust to the new feeling. "Go ahead baby, don't be shy. Or do you need me to take over?"

"Please."

"What was that?"

"Mommy, please."

"There's a good girl." Katya smirked as she grabbed Trixie's hips. She slowly made Trixie grind down, a small moan escaping Trixie's lips.

"Katya."

"Yes baby?"

"I know you are trying to be a sweetheart but please, please just fuck me. I missed you and want to be pounded by you, please."

"Is that what you really want?"

"Yes."

"Alright." Katya lifted Trixie and pushed her against the wall. "I liked the way you looked pressed against this earlier." Trixie looked into Katya's eyes as Katya slammed into her without warning. The room soon began to fill with Trixie's screams and moans as Katya found her rhythm. What started as wild strokes became slow yet forceful. It was pushing Trixie over the edge, it was driving Trixie crazy. Katya lifted Trixie's handcuffed hands and put them around her neck. Trixie whimpered and moaned as Katya pushed her closer and closer to her climax. With a final scream of Katya's name and thrust, Trixie fell limp into Katya's arms.

***

After cleaning Trixie up and giving her water, Katya laid with Trixie in her arms. She kissed Trixie softly as she ran her fingers over the younger girl's exposed skin. "Katya?"

"Yes kotenok?"

"Ya sil'no skuchal po tebe. Ya rad, chto ty vernulsya." Katya kissed Trixie's head on last time and smiled as she listened to Trixie's soft snores.

"Ya skuchal po tebe tozhe."