Chapter 21:Ruin You

Trixie's POV
*NFSW*

"I'll be back."

"Okay." Katya walked out of the bathroom and closed the door behind her. I sank down into the water and let the stress from work melt.

"Hey baby?"

"Yes?"

"How are you feeling?"

"I feel good. Why?"

"Just checking on you is all."

"I'm okay Kat, just a little tense from work is all."

"How about I help with that?"

"A massage sounds nice."

"Good, well I will make sure that you get what you need." I smiled and closed my eyes as I listened to Katya hum. After a bit, I heard the bathroom door open and Katya's footsteps on the cold tile. I soon felt Katya's fingers on my shoulders, rubbing out knots. "How does this feel?"

"It feels so good." Katya leaned close to my ear and I could feel her breathe softly hit my skin.

"Do you trust me kotenok?"

"Of course."

"Well, keep those pretty little eyes closed for me."

"O..kay." I heard Katya chuckle softly and then I could feel her hands travel down my chest, then stomach to my lower waist. Katya placed soft kisses on my neck as she made contact with my clit. I let out a soft moan as Katya rubbed slow circles into me.

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes, but why?" My voice came out as a shaky whisper.

"Because I want you to let me."

"Let you what?"

"See how far you can go, how much you can take, how much your body will endure, how bad it wants me."

"Katya, what the hell are you going on about?" My brain was useless mush and Katya's words just weren't making any sense. Katya chuckled in my ear again, sending chills down and through my body.

"I'll show you instead of speaking." Before I could grasp what Katya had said, I felt vibrations on my clit. I couldn't think or speak and my eyes wouldn't open. Pleasure ran from nerve to nerve in my body. It was as if a current of electricity was hitting every part of my body, making my legs shake, heart race, and mind melt into a pool of ecstasy. "I want to know when you're gonna cum. If you don't tell me before you do there will be consequences kotenok, do you understand me?" I couldnt answer Katya, I didn't know how to form an answer. "Answer me or else I will stop." I nodded my head and opened my mouth but no sound came out. "Awe, cat got your tongue. I will accept that little nod for now." I slowly opened my eyes to see Katya. She was focused, so focused on my body. The sleeve of her shirt was wet but she kept going. I leaned my head back and became a moaning mess as Katya put more pressure onto my sensitive core. She softly put her hand around my exposed neck and squeezed gently. My legs began to shake as Katya pressed the toy harder. "You are taking quite a bit so far, I'm so proud of you. I thought work would have tired you out, I guess that little nap you took helped huh?" Katya kissed my head as she tighten her grip on my neck. "Are you going to cum baby?"

"Y..ye."

"What was that? Come on, I know you can speak baby girl. Are you going to cum?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"I'm gonna..cum."

"Ask me." Was Katya serious? I could barely think and here she was, making it worse by making me ask her. I wanted to just say fuck you and feel my release but for some reason, I couldn't.

"Can I?"

"Hmm can you?"

"May I cum Katya?"

"Of course kotenok." I grabbed onto Katya's hand as pleasure ran through my body. Katya peppered me with kisses as she softly praised me. After my breathing had calmed down, Katya helped me out of the bath. She had already laid clothes out for me on her bed. "I'm going to get you some cold water and a slice of pizza. I had Carol order you some because I know you haven't eaten more than once today." I grabbed Katya's hand as she was about to walk away. She turned around and looked at me. "Do you need something baby?"

"Yes."

"What do you need?"

"You." Katya's look of concern melted into a smirk.

"Haven't had enough?"

"I can take way more than you think."

"Well I guess I was trying to be nice. I am sorry for making that mistake."

"I forgive you." Katya smiled as she softly pushed me back on the bed, crawling on top of me. Katya hovered over me, her eyes moving over my naked body. "Stop staring."

"Now, why would I do a stupid thing like that?" Katya ran her thumb over my bottom lip softly as she stared. "You're so beautiful." Katya ran her hand down my body slowly. "Your body is so fucking gorgoues. I'm going to ruin you and I will enjoy every single second of it. Oh and don't worry, so will you. I'll make sure of it."