Encounter 4: Look at me

A/N: Due to my mistake and to compensate for your excited hearts, here's an update for them.

I felt like I'm moving slow to the storyline but I guess that is fine since this series will unveil a lot of question from FRtP and will probably have the heaviest feels ever. Anyway, Enjoy!

------------

Before Spade arrived in Spark's office, the new VP was talking to Third via video call.

"Hey, how are you there? Keep alert. It won't take too long for them to know that we split right now. They might see this as a chance to get back against us." Third was wearing a serious face on the other side of the screen.

"Relax. I know what to do. I just need to be good here. If something came up, I'll let you know. For now, I told Yvie to that I need to go back every month there for at least three days or more to also manage things about TR3In though I know I don't need to worry since you are there."

"Noooooo! I'm actually getting confused with things here. Pong and Dew is cracking their head too because of this effin documents piling up."

"Hahaha! It's time for you to do that. We'll I'm confident that you will work efficiently since P'In is there."

"But he's planning to go back now."

Spark's eyes widened upon hearing the news. "Wait not yet. We might all bump into each other. I still need to fix things with Locket." he thought to himself.

Of course he was worried because he approached Spade because he was perceived as a threat by Third because the former likes the latter's lover. In doesn't know anything about it though.

"But, I'll try to persuade him to stay a few more days since he still have some business deals to finish too. Are you okay there thought? I'm worried so let me send P'Tome to assist you."

"How come you can send him here? Did they let him go?"

"Nope. He volunteered to serve you after hearing that you will work in Thailand. You know to whom he's loyal to."

"Ahh..then I can't do anything about it now I guess."

Third nodded at him. Spark heard three knocks on his door and he knew who it was. He ended the call and bid goodbye to his best friend.

"Come in." he said.

"You called for me, VP?" Spade courteously waii and greeted his superior.

"Take your seat." the deputy manager did as he was told.

"I would like to talk to you about the previous incident with Locket. I believe we are not done yet with this matter and I heard it was you who suggested to take the risk to work with them when we were already in a tight spot. I want to hear every detail about it before I can put my trust on you to work for a joint project." Spark stated his concern straight to the point.

"He look and sounds different but I can still feel the ever know-it-all attitude from him, just like when he was still homeless. Err..when he was Shield." Spade was thinking this to himself while listening to what the VP was discussing with him.

After the deputy manager told Spark what happened with Locket, he was dismissed. He was quite disappointed because he wanted to speak with Spark about his whereabouts or anything else, but guess he was not that important.

For the past week, Spade tried to divert his attention to his work whenever he will see Spark in the floor inspecting or talking to some people. He wanted to be noticed but he's afraid too. He wanted his attention but he doesn't know how he will react if he was called out. All of those thoughts are mentally and emotional draining him so just like the old days, at three o'clock in the afternoon, he went to his resting place. The shade of a big tree and the cold breeze of air makes him relax.