Encounter 25: Saving Us

A/N: Lets get this onnnnn!! Wahaha! I have something deep in  my twisted mind for the coming chapters!! Before this book ends, enjoy this one.

Try to listen to the video I pasted here, Ravenscode - My Escape song. This would add to the feeeeellllsss!

-------------

Spade tilted his head wondering what he needs to promise to the two fine women in front of him.

Yvette heaved a sigh. "Did you have an argument with Spark?"

"No. We had a talk yesterday but..."

"Did you say anything to him about...uhh...leaving again?"

His heart clenched. He can feel a little bit of pain poking inside his chest. Spade can only stare at them.

"Spade, son. If...I mean, if and if you don't love my son anymore, can you...uhhm, not leave him? I know this is selfish to ask from us but, even if you two don't end up together which I don't want to happen, can you stay by his side?"

"Why are they asking me this again? What makes them think that I would leave again? And for them to make me promise for P'Spark? Spade was dying to know what was happening.

"I won't leave anymore. Why do you want me to make a promise for him? I'm so lost here. Even P'Spark begged me yesterday not to leave anymore. What really happened when I'm gone?"

The ladies looked at Spade with a painful expression. "Then, let us tell you everything." Yvette said.

"When you disappeared, well because you need to, Spark suffered a lot. I was the only one who knew that you were clearly alive but Ivan never spilled anything about your whereabouts. He would just tell me that you were fine.

We have witnessed how Spark almost lost himself when he found your notes and videos. He refused to eat for several days, he neglected his health. We tried to knock some sense into him and tried to give him motivation but it was you who always won." Jian started.

Spade didn't catch that part. He tilted his head to send his curiosity.

"Your necklace, the one that has the pendant of ace of spade, he was wearing it. Whenever he's down or even in rampage, it would serve as his sedative. You probably didn't see him yet losing his sanity but when you were gone, he became a mad dog that even his men cower in fear when he snaps.

He looked for you everywhere. If there is even a small chance that he would find you, even if it would put him in danger, he would take the risk.

Every night, after his rough day looking for you, he would lock himself in his room then he would watch your video, crying by himself shouting your name and would eventually fall asleep."

Spade started to shed his tears. Yvette can't also help but cry silently too.

"Why would he go that far?"

"The most painful thing that tortures him was realizing his feelings for you when you were gone. The regret and thought of not having the chance to see you again put him in so much agony.

I even thought that Mom (Jian) was exaggerating but when I saw Spark, it broke me. I know that he was a cold person, but seeing him looking so lifeless was beyond my imagination. I have never seen him that worst. His eyes were soulless. The only time I could see him smile or even calm were those times when he was holding his necklace, your necklace." Yvette continued.

The young director felt his heart squeezed giving him pain and making him feel suffocated. Silence filled the room. Soft sobs can be heard from the three of them.