V. Next day

"We should think about our next move. It's clear the company is wasting money on this new project," someone was saying at the board meeting in the middle of the morning.

"What do you suggest?" someone else asked.

"Yesterday, me and my assistant Ava, spent all day trying to come up with a solution to repair the damage caused by this bad investment."

"Yes, yes!" someone intervened. "We really need to stop the hemorrhaging and repair our image. That damned project is dragging us down..."

"No, not necessarily," someone disagreed, as Ava was looking down and letting her thoughts drift and take her away.

She had a strong coffee after repairing her shower, unfortunately, it did little to improve her mood. If the coffee didn't get her in a better mood, at least it should get her to stop yawning every five seconds.

"Damn," she thought complaining to herself. "I desperately need to sleep..."

While still looking down, she noticed her skirt had pushed itself up a bit too much.

She blushed instantaneously.

The meeting room was filled with older men she barely knew, which already was enough to make her feel uncomfortable. Before someone noticed, Ava quickly tried to readjust her skirt. As soon as she touched her legs, the feeling of her skin triggered a memory of last night's dream.
"So warm..."

She could now feel Julien's lips grazing her earlobe, while his hands were still placed on her waist, getting ready to control her hips.

"Move your hips," she remembered him saying.

Ava slowly closed her eyes and let her imagination take over, continuing the dream...

"No," she would say, turning to him. She could see a brief moment of confusion flash across his face, until she pushed him into the bed, making him sit.

"I want your t-shirt off," she demands.

"Take it off," he would say, trying to keep control over her.

Ava was already wet, craving for his taste and he knew it. With greedy fingers she moved toward his hips and placed her hands inside of his t-shirt, hesitating to take it off. "I can resist...", she thinks.

"Do it, Ava," he whispered.

Driven by his voice, her lips fell down, nearly locking themselves into his.

Julien is so keen.

He wouldn't make it easy for her, so he ran his nose along hers and whispered again "take it off".

Ava's legs trembled, as she ran her fingers slowly through his skin, fighting her own desire. She didn't want him to win.

"Do it, Ava," he insisted, before biting and pulling her lower lip. Ava contained a moan.

He stroked her hair, pulling her body closer by her silk panties.

"I want to feel you," he requested.

"Yes," Ava answered like begging him to do it.

His finger slipped inside of her panties to feel how wet she was.

"You are so..."

Ava felt his lips opening with the welcoming surprise.

"Mm..." she moaned and tug at his hair, while her legs trembled again.

Julien smiled and slipped his finger inside of her as she bit her lips to try and silence another moan, hiding her craving.

"Moan for me," he murmured.

Julien sunk his finger into her and she lost herself, moaning as he requested.

"I love you," he said.

Ava claimed his lips and tongue in a passionate wet kiss, while her hands eagerly made their way to his belt.

"Ava! Ava!" someone from the board meeting called, almost screaming. "Are you there?"

Ava looked confused.

"Are you okay?" the same person asked.

"Did I just moan in the middle of a meeting?" she blushed as she sank in her chair, trying to disappear under the table.