Yudaina

Yudaina was peacefully sleeping in her territory. Her multicoloured scales glinted in the sun, and whenever she shifted, the purple scales glimmered majestically. Yudaina looked a lot like Igneel, an old friend of hers. But instead of the royal red coloured scales, her back was adorned in all the different colours of the spectrum- but anyone could notice the abundance purple scales.
'Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!'
Yudaina opened one eye and looked around. There wasn't anyone around. 

Must be the birds, she thought.

'YaAAAaAAaAaAaAaH' louder this time, coming from above.

Yudaina looked up. A portal?

'YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!' 

Rustle rustle.
'Oh. I landed on a branch? How am gonna get d-'
Snap!
'Dooowwwnn!'
Snap
Snap
Crack
Rustle
Thump
Oof.
A little girl the age of seven stood up, rubbing her head.
Yudaina felt like her eyes were gonna fall out of her head.
That... is definitely not a bird. And it's in MY territory!
Yudaina let out an almighty roar, hoping the human got the hint.
'Um, I know I'm in your territory and all, but can you tell me why the FUCK am I here? Why am I talking to a DRAGON?! Can dragons even talk?'

Yudaina's eye twitched. She lifted her paw and delivered a light blow on the human's head. The girls' head bopped down at the force of the blow.
'Don't swear.' Yudaina growled.
' You're not my mom!' The kid yelled.
This kid has spunk.
'Fair enough-' the dragon paused, sensing something wrong with the child.
It had no magic container.
Non wizards were disapproved those days, outcasted even.
'Well, kid, I guess I'm your mother now.' The dragon grinned, as the girl did a double take.

'WAIT WHAAAAT. YOU CANT JUST SAY YOU'RE MY MOTHER SO SUDDENLY!'

Yudaina chuckled. 'You fell out of a portal in the sky. Why can't I claim you as my child?'
The girl did a triple take.

'HOW DOES THAT GOT TO DO WITH ANYTHING?! WAIT I FELL OUT OF A PORTAL FROM THE SKY?!?!'
Yudaina simply chuckled, her laughter echoing through her plains. Maybe there wasn't any dragons close by, but now she had a little human to keep her company.

—_—_—_—
Hi! Slayer wanted to let you know that the first few chapters is the backstory of YN.
Thanks!

Next chapter: Magic containers!