UA SPORTS FESTIVAL BEGINS

Everyone was yelling at each other to move, but you knew better. 

The first sifting.

A large burst of ice glossed over everybody, you breaking off to run against Todoroki.

"More people in class 1A were able to dodge that than expected..." Todoroki observed before a cold hand pulled his cheek. 

'Come on fellow ice user! You challenged me, correct? IMPROVISED ICE SKATES!'

You glided past Todoroki, your shoes frozen over. On your feet was a pair of ice skates, made from, ironically, ice. You froze the ground under your feet, skating at immense speed. Mineta was throwing balls at Todoroki and you, and you did not want to be caught up in that.

 Before a robot threw him away. 

"THE FIRST BARRIER! ROBO INFERNO!"

"What a waste..." you heard Todoroki sigh, before freezing the robots. Running in between their legs, you saw that one of them was leaning toward the side, Todoroki not realizing. 

Pushing him forward, he turned back to glare at you, before noting the falling robot. 

Eh, easy as pie. Turning one of your arms into a jaggered rock, you sliced through the falling metal.

"HE FROZE IT SO THEY ARE UNBALANCED! SORRY GUYS!" you yelled a half-felt apology, before throwing a fire attack at the robots, debris falling onto the competitors. 

"AMAZING! TODOROKI ATTACKED AND DEFENDED WITH ONE HIT! HE'S THE FIRST ONE THROUGH! FOLLOWED BY LN, WHO FASTENED THE FALLING PROCESS OF THE FROZEN ROBOTS! AWESOME!" 

"SOMEONE WAS UNDERNEATH! ARE PEOPLE GONNA BE KILLED IN THIS RACE?"

Kirishima broke through. "THAT BASTARD TODOROKI! IF IT WASN'T ME, SOMEONE WOULD HAVE DIED! AND LN! YOU SPED IT UP SO I WAS THE ONE CRUSHED, NO ONE WAS HURT, BUT THAT WAS UNCALLED FOR!"

Tetsutetsu was also underneath, and gained the same intro as Kirishima. "CLASS 1A IS ALREADY FILLED WITH BASTARDS!" 

Bakugou and a few others went through too, by going over.

Explosions were heard behind you and the tremors on the ground notified that people were clearing the robots. 

Everyone around you halted. 

"THE SECOOOND CHAAALENGE! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO FALL, THEN CRAWL! ITS THE FALL!"

Todoroki froze the rope skating across. Tsu crawled with her balance. Someone in the support course went through. You jumped down, screams heard behind you.

"WHATS THIS? YN LN JUMPED DIRECTLY DOWN! AND SHE'S PROPELLING HERSELF WITH FLAMES!" 

Yeah. Needless to say, you ate everything you got your hands on this morning.

You saw Todoroki pause at the land mines. Ignoring Present Mic's commentary, before gingerly running and doing fancy foot work. Bakugou overtook him, and you, who was only a few feet behind. 

"BASTARD DON'T DECLARE WAR ON THE WRONG PEOPLE!"  

A huge blast was heard from behind. Midoriya.  Bakugou and Todoroki stared at the flying boy in shock. 

"HURRY UP YOU TWO!" You grabbed the back of their heads, smashing them together, like what Erza would do to Natsu and Gray.  

"AS MEAN AS IT SOUNDS, I DIDN'T DECLARE WAR WITH MIDORIYA! MY MAIN RIVALS ARE YOU TWO!" 

And with a large amount of arm power, you hurled the two boys that you were holding by the collar forward. They spun in circles, before gaining their bearings again and cursing at you.

You took a large gulp of air, and propelled yourself forward like Bakugou. 

"HUH? WHAT'S THIS? LN THREW BAKUGOU AND TODOROKI AHEAD OF HER! SHE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT RIVALRY THEN WHY DID SHE HELP THEM?! OR COULD IT BE THAT SHE ONLY WANTS TO FIGHT THEM FACE TO FACE?! TODAY'S FRIEND, TOMORROW'S ENEMY!" 

"That's not how the phrasing goes, Mic..." Aizawa sighed.

But Midoria was still in the lead. 

And the stampede was catching up. 

"ALRIGHT FINE!" You fumed, annoyed.  Your hands and legs were now enveloped in a violent wind vortex, fueled with fire. 

"HOT AIR BOOSTERS!" 

Hair whipping around your face, you grimaced slightly as the force of air resistance pushed your head back. Midoriya slammed the board he was using on the ground, flying forward.  Bakugou and Todoroki pushed forward. 

You were gonna make it. Deciding to only boost your legs and run, you pushed forward, neck to neck against the males that you declared war on.

"They got each other fired up..." You could faintly hear Aizawa. 

Izuku burst out of the entrance gaining himself a first. 

Now onto the opening, you saw Bakugou grip his arm, trying to relieve tense muscles and Todoroki's ice steam off. As for you- you were eating up sunlight happily. 

You were forth place. Not bad, not bad. 

You were beginning to get excited.

You were "all fired up"!