Calvary BATTLE

Bakugou was on top of your shoulders, Kiri on your left and Sero on the right. Everyone had charged for Midoriya including you guys. 

Until that blonde rat with purple eye insulted your group.

You didn't really care when he insulted Bakugou, but when he insulted you, he made a low blow.

"Huh? I'm sure I touched you, why can't I use your quirk?" Monoma questioned, staring down at you. "Eh, whatever. I bet you have a super weak quirk. Wow I feel sorry for your family- how low in society are they to get someone as weak as you?"

Yikes. He literally marked off a how to piss of a Fairy Tail mage checklist

The blonde boy scoffed again when he saw Bakugou's enraged face, and silently shivered at yours. Back at Fairy Tail, the boys would always cower in fear when you got really angry, and always blamed Mira and Erza for hanging out with you too often. 

Your facial expression didn't change much, except for the happy-go-lucky glint in your eye. That cheerful aura around you that you grace people with daily dropped, and Todoroki shivered. 

Yeah. A boy with a powerful ice quirk shivered

Temperature was dropping by the second.

"Wh-WHAT'S THIS?! YN LN IS MAKING THE TEMPERATURE DROP RAPIDLY, AND IT SEEMS LIKE SHE ISN'T USING HER QUIRK AT ALL! ALTHOUGH IT'S COLD, THE TENSION HERE IS MAKING IT STUFFY! WOW! LOOK AT THAT GLARE! WHOEVER PISSED HER OFF IS GONNA LEARN "HOW TO UNDERSTAND WOMEN" THE HARD WAY!"

Purplish mist started to seep out of your skin, releasing excessive atoms. Eating a LOT of air around you,  you raised one hand above yourself and chanted,  

"Ile Vernier, ARMS! Ile Vernier, LEGS! Ile ARMOUR!" 

A burst of wind blew everybody's hair back, as a light blue circle erupted from your palm, making Katsuki flinch in surprise. It passed through him spinning, and identical circles appeared from under your teammates feet. Sero yelped in shock, and the audience was drawn to the edge of their seats.  

"WHAT'S THIS? IS THIS PART OF LN'S QUIRK?!" Present Mic yelled.

"THIS IS AN ENCHANTMENT TO BOOST EVERYBODY IN MY TEAM!" You yelled back, watching as your teammates started faintly glowing. You weren't sure what would happen if you enchanted people with quirks with magic, but apparently they get boosted and look SUPER epic. 

Sero's hair was slightly floating, and he was emitting light orange light.

Kirishima was literally radiating pale red. 

Bakugou... was literally flaming with dark orange. 

You were glowing purple.

Kiri suddenly exclaimed, "WOW! I feel lighter and more energized?!"

"Yeah." Your words were broadcasted to the entire stadium thanks to Present Mic. "I enchanted your arms, legs and your defenses. Twice."

Bakugou was hella excited. "HELL YEAH! LETS BEAT THESE GUYS TO A PULP!"

And so, the one-sided battle began.

Kirishima found that he could swing his arms faster, and he could use his quirk less but take less damage.

Sero found that his tape could shoot at immeasurable speeds. 

Bakugou? Well, he was have a lot of fun.

Why did you always use Wendy's magic? Well, if you look at it logically, Wendy was the strongest. She had defensive capabilities as well as offense. 

MATCH OVER!!

Bakugou fell flat on his face as you deactivated your enchantments, him yelling loudly.  Due to your late start, you guys got your points back, as well as some other people. You needed five more points or something to be equal with Todoroki, but you couldn't remember how much he got. Oh well, you were never that good with numbers anyway. 

Your stomach rumbled (quite loudly) and you slumped over to try silent it, looking at the people giving out bento boxes. 

It was time to get food. 

Forgetting literally everything, you made a straight line directly to the "holy food people".

A pair of piercing blue eyes stared at you thoughtfully from the audience.

The fire beard flickered in the breeze before said man walked off.

Her quirk is strong...

_______________________

HEY SUP PPL. 

I THINK THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE P.E! 

Physical  Education! (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

One of my friends legit throws hands with me every lesson-

▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼Sorry, I've dropped my bag of Illuminati ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ► ▼ ◄ ◄ ▲▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ◄ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ►