Blood stain

"SAY GOODBYE FLAMESHIT!" 

Taking a deep breath to spew out fire extinguisher liquid, someone burst into the sparring room. 

"Endeavour!"

"What." The mentioned bitch and you both skidded to a stop. Why was Moe dressed in her hero suit?

"They need backup in Hosu." 

"Giant things are causing chaos there!" someone yelled from down the corridor. "They said they need backup, and lots of it!"

The flame hero huffed (from annoyance or fighting you, you didn't know) and looked over his shoulder at you. 

"Get changed into your hero uniforms. I expect to leave in five minutes." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were pissed. First Flameshit had the nerve to pause his fight with you.

Second, he never finished it.

Third, Todoroki rushed off into a fight with Stain without notifying you.

Fourth, you were stuck doing paperwork, and not even Endeavour's facial expressions could cheer you up from that. 

Okay, maybe the look on his face when you finished your papers faster than him was worth it.

"Miss! Miss! Visitors are not allowed to-" 

You ignored the nurse and ran all the way into the hospital room. 

"Shoto Todoroki." You seethed. "How fucking dare you."

Midoriya waved his only good hand frantically. "YN! P-please calm down!"

"How dare you, of all people, leave me out in a fight?!" 

"LN YN." Iida interrupted you. "Where you running in the halls?" 

"Also, LN. I believe that I am cursed with the power of crushing hands." Shoto interrupted the lecture that Iida was about to give . 

"BAHAHAHAHA!!" Midoriya and Iida burst out laughing while you stared into the dual-hair colored male. After awhile, Midoriya and Iida stopped to look at you. 

"YN, are you alrig-"

"What do you mean curse?" 

"LN, don't take him serious-"

"What do you mean by curse, Shoto?" You pressed on. "Don't you understand? This is a gift from the gods!"

Midoryia and Iida were now wondering if you were alright. In the head.

"With the power of the Hand Crusher, it may be a secured victory against the villain, Blue Hand Man!"

Shoto's eyes widened in realization. "Woah.."

Iida and Midoriya nearly had a stroke after realizing who you were talking about. 

Knowing you, you would pull something like that off. 

"Don't try hunt down the League of Villains you two!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once you got back from the internships, you really couldn't wait to go back to school. You had bought a bag of single packaged candy to sneak into class, and lucky the bag of lollies was HUGE! You could probably ration it out to your friends for an entire two weeks!

Walking into the classroom with a slightly bulging bag, you just hoped no one bumped into you as that would alert the teacher with the crinkly wrapper sound.