Never Ignore Dragon Senses

As the class entered the USJ, YN's senses sharpened, and dulled at the same time. You no longer had the splitting headache, and your hearing had tuned down a bit. But your muscles in your arms had unconsciously tensed, and you didn't realise that your entire body had already fixed itself into your well structured fighting stance. Ojiuro was wondering why you were spaced out, as well as marvelling at your perfect sparring position. 

Uraraka was gushing at the gentlemanly hero- Thirteen, while Thirteen explained to the students about the Unforeseen Simulation Joint when your ears perked up. Your brain was screaming FIGHT or flight! FIGHT or flight!

'Thirteen! Mr Goggles!' You shouted out, unable to ignore your sixth senses anymore. 

'What is it NOW, YN-'

'Something bad is going to happen! I-I-I'm sure of it!' You yelled out. Thirteen was going to calm you down until a swirling purple portal appeared in front of the fountain, that was now over flowing with water. 

Aizawa's eyes widened, and looked at Thirteen for confirmation. 

'Students! Stay together and don't move! You protect the students, Thirteen!'

Kirishima questioned if this was part of the training but you didn't let him finish. 

'No. These punks are real villains.' You narrowed your eyes. You could smell no threat in the goons that were filling the place- well, not much threat to you, but the handman, sharkbrain and warping-portal-dude was a different story.

Speaking of portal-dude, he had reformed back into what you assume to be his normal size.

'The real heros that I see are Thirteen and Eraserhead. How perplexing. With the information I have, wasn't All Might scheduled to be watching over this class too?' the villain asked.

Your teachers narrowed his eyes at the villains, probably thinking of a plan.

Your arms, legs and lung itched with excitement and slight worry. Yes, you were really excited to kick some ass, but you also knew these villains were not the pea-brains you usually faced on jobs. Still, you've been through worse. Well- yeah, duh, you've literally fought a dragon and some guy that resurrected you. 

'-ari  see if you can contact the school. ' Tuning back into your teachers conversation, you saw Denki shakily put his hand to the communication device by his ear. 

Midoriya started babbling about how Aizawa shouldn't fight them all at once, reason? Aizawa was more of a suprise capture hero. 

Your teacher had told him that he had more than one trick before jumping down the stairs.

Once he did that, the students seemed to break out of the scared trance-like state, everyone bustling to the doors. To their dismay, the warp villain had showed up in front o them, blocking the exit.

'We are the League of Villains, and although it may seem impolite, we have invited ourselves into the most prestigious high school of Japan. You shall not escape your demise.' 

Thirteen's space suit fingers popped open the cap thing, and she got ready to attack.

Until Kiribaku jumped into the scene. 

Did I just mashup their names? You thought to yourself. Oh, well. No time for that right now.

'You guys get out of my way, now!' You and Thirteen shouted. Thirteen was unable to do anything, but she wondered what you were going to do. To everybody's amazement, you took a giant gulp of the purple mist. 

After all, you could eat anything. 

'H-hey, are you eating my body?' The mist guy questioned. 'I could explode you from the inside you know.'

You smirked. He couldn't. Once a dragon slayer consumed an outside source, the consumed element is immediately absorbed and turned into their own. Mr portal couldn't steal your food. 

'I'll scatter you across this simulation joint to meet my friends, as well as your end!' He said. All though you were eating the mist at an alarming rate, the portal guy had expanded faster than you could eat. 

And no one had done that before. 

You were quite proud to see that he was having trouble enlarging his portal, and that brought you small consolation. 

But seriously. What was it with you and portals? 

Looking up, you were in a burning building. Awesome. 

After all, you did need to stock up on fire.