Actually Not OP and Dragon Myths

"GRRRRRR." Bakugou thrashed around in his restraints while you struggled against yours. 

"MMMPH! CHOMP, CHOMP, CHOMP!" 

"SHE'S EATING THE RESTRAINTS!!!"

"WAHH!! THEY'RE SO SCARY!"

"Cool...."

"LEMME FIGHT HIM AGAIN! THAT WASN'T FAIR! I SNEEZED! LET ME AT HIM I SAY! OI! HEY!"

"GRRRGRGRGRGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (lets skip forward a bit...)

"Thank you, All Might."

"Ah hah! Young LN! Great job out there! Ahh... can you stop eating your restraints?"

"LET ME FIGHT HIM! AGAIN! REMATCH! ARRGGH!" 

"Haha, sorry about that young hero! We can't do that yet! Your powers were extraordinary!"

"And young Bakugou--"

"GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Woah. That guy has anger issues lol.

"LET ME FIGHT HIM, DAMMIT!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah... LN..?" Deku meekly approached you, clutching his notebook closer to his chest.

"Hmmm?" You were eating a glass vase. Who knew where you got that...

"C-could you explain your quirk more..? I-I'm just curious that's all, I'm sorry ifthat'srudebutyouweresostrongandyourquirkissomethingIneverseenbeforeand--"

"Woah. Woah. Its fine man."

Everybody gathered around your desk, curious.

"So basically, I can-" You paused for a second before continuing. "I can't remember much but basically I have super strong lungs, skin and a super strong stomach. Whatever I eat, I can turn that into a attack! So if I eat this piece of glass-"

You showed everyone the blue glass shard you had left in your hand and chomped on it. 

People winced at the sound.

"I can do this!" you showed everyone your arm proudly. It had a thick uneven coat of glass over most of your forearm and elbow. 

"Cool..."

"Woah.."

"What about the USJ?"

"Yeah, what happened?"

"Oh... uh... I kinda got angry and powered up?"

"So powerful!!!"

"Nice bro!"

"Lucky!"

"Man, you're so OP!"

You winced slightly at that. You weren't powerful, don't get me started on OP-

Not like you could just tell them that you came from a different world that everyone was like two times stronger than you. 

People always thought that your power was super strong and you were totally invincible against dark guilds- I meant villains- but you weren't. You often had to stay over at Lucy's, nearly in tears because of your frustrations. Lucy used to worry about how "weak" she was but that wasn't real weakness. Your power had high expectations, but you were nowhere near what people back at home thought you were. 

Sure you could eat anything and attack with anything BUT-

atom dragons could NOT rely on the main slaying magic, Fire, Water, Metal, Sky, Light, Shadow.