Flame'stache

You had stormed off, vision clouded in a fit of rage. That little punk, who did he think he is? You angrily ripped a tiny tree- or a sapling out of its pot. Angrily chomping down on the wood, you tore of a tiny branch and angrily munched at it. You could still hear the cheering outside, and you winced slightly, telling yourself to grin and bare it. Honestly, people where kinda annoying sometimes. 

Apparently you where facing Shoto in the next round. Who was he? Was he the todoroni? 

Todoroni?

Tododoki?

Todoroki! 

You weren't sure what to think. Sure he had a powerful quirk, but there was something about him that reminded you of someone back at home, but you couldn't put your finger on it. Something was holding him back. 

Hearing footsteps and the faint sizzle of flames, you whipped around and nearly slapped a bulky man covered in flames with your mini-tree in the shalong. You looked up at him, and he looked down at you, his eyes icy despite the flame'stach he wore. 

This man gave off a feeling that you couldn't really place a finger on, but it was enough to make your hackles rise and the hair on the back of your neck to stand up. 

Endeavor. 

You were aware of this man, the number 2 hero, and did not like him. He reminded you of Old Man Heartfillia, Lucy's old man before he changed. Endeavor was a lot like him, but worse. It was literally radiating off him in waves

So, you glared at him. He stared back. The tension in the air started growing thicker. 

A boy with candy cane hair turned around the corner, before immediately turning around again. Peeking around the corner, he glared at the back of his father, and wondered,

What was YN talking to his father about?  

Shoto could see your EC orbs, and held his breath as he heard his father start speaking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Endeavor's voice cut through the silence, and proceeded to ask you a question. 

"What's your quirk?"

You lifted your chin, violently ripping half of the sapling's trunk and chomping on it. The light in your eyes danced almost mockingly as you smirked. "No one knows." 

Endeavor's flame'stach grew threateningly, but you simply scoffed. 

"I have a unique quirk, and you have all the right to be jealous, Flame'stach. I don't care who you are but you definitely are no hero." 

"Excuse me what-" Endeavor's fire grew and flames flickered at your face. Bored, you slurp some. 

And spat it out right after.

"What the fuck?"

Shoto watched as the mischievous, rebellious light in your eyes get replace by shadows in a split second. 

"What the fuck?" You repeated glaring up at the flame hero. "Why does your fire taste so bad?"

"How dare you talk to me in that tone-"

"Are you even a hero? I know from a friend and from experience that for fire to taste this bad, the user must be some sick villain." Endeavor started to feel uneasy, but he didn't understand. 

"I am the number two-" The hero suddenly grunted, and felt his knees almost buckle. The corridor had begun to slightly shake, and Endeavor felt gravity suddenly try to push him down. 

"I know for a fact that the stronger I am, the more force and gravitational pull I can emit when I'm angry. And knowing that you would not be an actual villain, what have you done Endeavor? What have you done? It has to be some kind of fucked up shit for your fire to taste this bad."

"What are you imply-"

"I ask the questions now, Flameshit. What is it huh? Do you mistreat your coworkers? Do you neglect your family? Have you physically or mentally abused someone?"

Endeavor stayed silent, partly because he could speak or he'd collapse. 

Your pupils started to shrink to slits as you gave a feral grin. "You know- with amnesia, your face haha, I know for a fact that from where I grew up in, we would fight whoever did such a thing. We wouldn't care if you were a hero or a civilian, you would get pummeled."

Suddenly the room went back to normal, and light filtered into your lively EC orbs again. "But you didn't confirm anything, so I guess I coulda overreacted, Flame'stache. Although my guesses are usually correct. Gtg, my match with your son is gonna be soon~ and maybe I'll get information on you through him~"  

Briskly walking away, you chomped the remainder of the sapling and dragged Todoroki by the sleeve. He gave you a look that was a mix of questions and glaring, but you shushed him.

Endeavor heard your footsteps fade away, and let out a tiny breath he didn't know he was holding. Although he scoffed at your nerve to talk to him like that, he could only hope his son didn't say much about his family life.