𝕽𝖊𝖕𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘

When you walked to school today, you heard an annoying chatting coming up ahead. You instantly knew where it was coming from, reporters.
Ugh.
Back at Fairy Tail, Mira took you to one of her photo shoots- although you refused the photographs, they still managed to press a few different questions outta you.
Like your hobbies, favourite colour, best friend, exceed, and a bit more of your magic.
They were really annoying, like, 

really, 

really ,

 really annoying. 

What were they here, for?

All Might. Like bro, yall need to back off. 

Bakugou got swarmed by reporters ahead of you, and he comically scared them off. Kirishima and Mina looked on with amusement. 

'Hey, YN, how do you even deal with living with him?' Mina asked. 

'yeah, YN, did you see how easily he scared off those reporters? He only said a few sentences!'

'YN? Are you even listening-'

'Tell us a bit of All Might!'

'Yeah! Tell us!' the reporters stuck their microphones in your faces.

'𝕭𝖆𝖈𝖐 𝖔𝖋𝖋.' you growled, venom lacing your voice. You felt uneasy today, your dragon slayer senses were going haywire. Something was off. 

The reporters were taken aback by your dark tone of voice, a little shaken. Hah. What was there to expect? You hung around Mirajane and Erza a lot.

'Just one comment!' they pressed.

'𝕭𝖆𝖈𝖐 𝖔𝖋𝖋!' you murmured. You were pissed. Really really pissed.

Your senses were so sensitive that every breath of air you took was painful.

'C'mon, you wanna be a future hero, right? Tell us how All Might is teaching you and stuff!'

Shit.

Now your demon senses too. 

Gripping the arm which had you Alvarez mark, you resisted the urge to roar at them.

'Ĩ̷̧̨̤̬̺̙̏̿̿͘ ̴̛͍͇͕͚̹̰̩͋̊́̀̐̐̓s̷̭̗̟̣͇̿̈́̈͆̕ä̷̘͓͖̞̞͔̮̬͕͕́̅͑͌̍̾į̸̨̘͉̖̭̋͛͌͝͠ͅd̴̺̹̍̒̌͆̕,̷̣͖͋̐̎͋͋͂͋̄̕͠ ̷̞͙̤̄̎̈̂ͅb̸̧̮̪͓̥͔͍̼͔̺̏͆̒̽͛̆̋͝a̵̮͈̠̘̝̭̣̐c̵̡̨̧̙̪͚̠̮̖̗̀̽̋̈́̂̅̈̚k̸̨̲̞̻͚͈͈̭̹͋̄̌̚ ̸̡̣̝̘̱͍̦̱͂̊̄͋͑͜͜ȍ̷̖̤̩͔̀̒͒̀̓ͅf̶̢̛̝̬̺̫͈̤͊͂͛́̎͒̊͜ͅf̸̣̱̗̦̈́!̵̼͈̥̂͋́̇̄̅͛̕̚͝' 

Your pupils shrunk into cat like slits, you EC eyes glowing faintly.  Gripping your arm even tighter, your nails became more sharp and pointed. But nowhere nearly as sharp as your dragon force OR your etherious form. 

The crowd backed off, scared.

You sighed, apologising to your friends next to you. 'Sorry  just woke up on the wrong side of the bed today.' You hurried off. Something was wrong. Shaking your head, you continued walking to your classroom. 

Mina Kirishima and Denki, who had appeared suddenly, looked at you in worry before hurrying off to annoy Bakugou. 

r̷̢͍͕͔̗͔͙̞̝͊̑̉̏̓̔͊͝ĩ̵͎̻̍́̈́͝n̴̰̙̫̐̆̂̀͛̓͗͆g̷͖͔͇̤̘̀̈̊͗̓͌̃͛͝r̷̗̉̉͐͐̓̇i̸̢͙͖̙̠̣͍͌̎́͋n̶͇̲̦̺̥̮͔̮͉͇̒̾̑̋̄͗̄g̶̛̞̼͗̈́̍̓̏͛̓̓̑r̶̨̰̼͇̩͖͉͐̅̔͛͊͠ȋ̸̛̬͇̥͖̤̻͚̀ͅͅn̴̡̜̜̘̝͛̆ġ̴͎̠͎̪̜̠̥̩͐̎͘ŗ̷̛͓̘̫͚͙̻̟̫̈́̿̏͋̿̊̿ḭ̵̢̩̺̤͖̊͛̇͝ǹ̶̻̌̈́̀̂̐́͐̚͘g̸̫̱̘̜̮̣̒̉̈́̄͘͜r̷̢͍͕͔̗͔͙̞̝͊̑̉̏̓̔͊͝ĩ̵͎̻̍́̈́͝n̴̰̙̫̐̆̂̀͛̓͗͆g̷͖͔͇̤̘̀̈̊͗̓͌̃͛͝r̷̗̉̉͐͐̓̇i̸̢͙͖̙̠̣͍͌̎́͋n̶͇̲̦̺̥̮͔̮͉͇̒̾̑̋̄͗̄g̶̛̞̼͗̈́̍̓̏͛̓̓̑r̶̨̰̼͇̩͖͉͐̅̔͛͊͠ȋ̸̛̬͇̥͖̤̻͚̀ͅͅn̴̡̜̜̘̝͛̆ġ̴͎̠͎̪̜̠̥̩͐̎͘ŗ̷̛͓̘̫͚͙̻̟̫̈́̿̏͋̿̊̿ḭ̵̢̩̺̤͖̊͛̇͝ǹ̶̻̌̈́̀̂̐́͐̚͘g̸̫̱̘̜̮̣̒̉̈́̄͘͜r̷̢͍͕͔̗͔͙̞̝͊̑̉̏̓̔͊͝ĩ̵͎̻̍́̈́͝n̴̰̙̫̐̆̂̀͛̓͗͆g̷͖͔͇̤̘̀̈̊͗̓͌̃͛͝r̷̗̉̉͐͐̓̇i̸̢͙͖̙̠̣͍͌̎́͋n̶͇̲̦̺̥̮͔̮͉͇̒̾̑̋̄͗̄g̶̛̞̼͗̈́̍̓̏͛̓̓̑r̶̨̰̼͇̩͖͉͐̅̔͛͊͠ȋ̸̛̬͇̥͖̤̻͚̀ͅͅn̴̡̜̜̘̝͛̆ġ̴͎̠͎̪̜̠̥̩͐̎͘ŗ̷̛͓̘̫͚͙̻̟̫̈́̿̏͋̿̊̿ḭ̵̢̩̺̤͖̊͛̇͝ǹ̶̻̌̈́̀̂̐́͐̚͘g̸̫̱̘̜̮̣̒̉̈́̄͘͜r̷̢͍͕͔̗͔͙̞̝͊̑̉̏̓̔͊͝ĩ̵͎̻̍́̈́͝n̴̰̙̫̐̆̂̀͛̓͗͆g̷͖͔͇̤̘̀̈̊͗̓͌̃͛͝r̷̗̉̉͐͐̓̇i̸̢͙͖̙̠̣͍͌̎́͋n̶͇̲̦̺̥̮͔̮͉͇̒̾̑̋̄͗̄g̶̛̞̼͗̈́̍̓̏͛̓̓̑r̶̨̰̼͇̩͖͉͐̅̔͛͊͠ȋ̸̛̬͇̥͖̤̻͚̀ͅͅn̴̡̜̜̘̝͛̆ġ̴͎̠͎̪̜̠̥̩͐̎͘ŗ̷̛͓̘̫͚͙̻̟̫̈́̿̏͋̿̊̿ḭ̵̢̩̺̤͖̊͛̇͝ǹ̶̻̌̈́̀̂̐́͐̚͘g̸̫̱̘̜̮̣̒̉̈́̄͘͜