I'll Win For Us Ochako!

So here you were. Todoroki with a back-brace and a neck-brace. You with an arm in a sling and the other with a shit load of bandages. Todoroki was changed into a crisp, new ironed uniform while you were stuck tiny- and as dumb as Kaminari. The teachers thought for a while, and said that if you weren't back to normal after Tokoyami and Bakugou's match, the tie breaker would still commence. 

So in your miniature state you watched with no comprehension of the fight before you followed Ochako inside. She was looking at her cute pink flip-phone. 

"Uwuraka!" 

"Huh?"

Suddenly you had scale her side, and was now sitting comfortably on her shoulder.

"You were amazing, Ochako." You smiled, getting out a sentence correctly.

"Oh, b-but--"

"BuT He sHoUldEn'T have done an explosion so close to your face!" You growled. 

"Don't worry, I'll win for us Ochako!"

With a puff of smoke, you turned back to normal, and you both nearly crashed onto the floor. Uraraka slapped you in the face and then you were both floating in mid air. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Needless to say, since you were back to normal, you won the arm wrestle. (I mean, all Fairy Tail characters have OP strength.) But, now both Todoroki and you were in Recovery girl's office again, this time with a frozen arm and nearly-crushed-fingers. 

Suddenly you blurted out to the silent boy beside you, 

"Endevour would look good with all the hair from his head ripped out and a massive scar, eh?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walked around the halls waiting for your match. 

"You were quirkless too?" You hear Midoriya's voice.

Nyooming to him, you grabbed his shoulders. 

"Midoriya! Why are you hurt?!?!" You screeched, shaking him back and forth. When he broke out of your iron grip he stood awkwardly in front of small Might. 

"Uh haha, Ln, yeah."

You leaned in closer. "Midoriya..."

"Y-y-yes?"

"Why do you want me to leave quickly? You seem very tense."

"H-h-huh--!"

You looked up at small Might and could hear Midoriya hold his breath. 

"You know, back where I came from, I was considered quirkless as well?" 

You turned to the green haired boy. 

"W-wha?" He stuttered. "Another passed down quirk?" 

You looked at him weirdly. "No...? Did you guys get your quirk from someone?"

Both men froze. 

"Anyways, how did you get your quirk Midoriya? Did you.. get 'another passed down quirk'?"

"N-nn-n-n-n-nn-n-n-o-O!"

Small Might resisted the urge to face palm. You idiot, he thought. If she doesn't figure it out then she'd be-

"Oh really? Eh, how boring."

Ppfft.

"Anyways young LN, how did you get your quirk? Extraterrestrial beings?" Small Might joked. 

"...what does extraterrestrial mean?"

"Other-worldly."

"--!" You opened your mouth, about to ask him how he knew when you realized he meant it as a joke. "O-oh you know, aliens flew to my house at night, that sorta thing." Before checking your wrist. "Wow! Look at the time- my match is soon! Gotta settle stupid Bakugou's fight from last time. See ya Midoriya, see ya Small Might!" And speed walked away.

"But matches aren't decided by time..." Midoriya muttered.

"She wasn't even wearing a watch, young Midoryia."

"Do I look like that when I'm lying, All Might?"

"No."

"Phew--" 

"You're worse."

"Wahh--! Wait she knew your identity!" 

"Yea, I know."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You stared directly at the table in your waiting room.

"Hey!" Bakugou stormed in and kicked it over. 

"Dude, that was my food!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Midoryia." Todoroki walked up to the said boy. 

"Huh? I'm really not All Might's secret love child, Todoroki!"

"I think LN is an alien."

"I'm sure it's just her unknown quirk--"

"You do to right? I'm serious. Lets find a way to prove it."

Midoriya joined the Alien-busters hesitantly. 

All Might joined secretly from around the corner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mistuki called her husband over. 

"The two brats are versing each other next," she grinned. "Teach him a lesson, YN!"

"Katsuki is our own son, you know." Marasu chuckled, "Although I love YN as much as I love Katsuki, I think he's gonna win."

"You wanna bet?" The blonde grabbed his collar aggressively, and suddenly they were making out on the couch. 

Bakugou's parents pulled apart, and Marasu pointed at the screen. "Their match is about to start soon, you know."

"Aw, crap!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Betcha weren't expecting a shitpost, eh?